Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Kaitlyn - Birmingham  (Read 2386 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6191667) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline upMSB

Profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms All good over text.

Location Flat just past 5 fiveways, 3rd time I've been here over a few years, different lady each time. Bit scethcy if you ask me.

Looks Real hot Romanina solid 8/10

Session Started off really good she answered the door wearing a large strap. She was really very sturn and dominante really my type. We did the normal domination things but it all seemed a bit rushed like she wanted to do things that were easy for her. She had also told me no strap-on fucking in half an hour only sucking, which for £100 (yes, £100! ) is a total piss take. About 15 minutes in she was wanking me quite hard and agressive which I like but this was more in an effort to force me to cum. She made me cum and that was that.

Summary She was supper hot had all the attributes for a great session but the steep price and the low effort means this has to be negative. Maybe I caught her on a bad day, or maybe I'm one of a longlist of suckers.

Online johnny56

Sorry to hear you’ve had a bad one, and no you never caught her on a bad day. I saw here about 6 years back and reviewed here on here, and service is terrible. See my review, she went by the name of sexy Aisha 4 u back then, before she passed the profile on to some fat bitch. She’s had many name changes over the years, to distance herself from her shit service.

Deffo be of the hottest bitch around which I emphasised in my review back then as did others, but pointless for a shot service. She was only £70ph back then.

Online johnny56

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89306.0

My review back then, she was not doing this from stuff those days.

Offline upMSB

She is really fit so it's a shame, at least you got in there for £50, I was mugged for double !