Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cataleya - Worcester  (Read 4265 times)

Offline stevedickens

External Link/Members Only

First things first, the girl in the advert is not the girl I saw. I know that will put some people off (understandably), so definitely worth saying. The girl I saw was older, had smaller tits, and had tattoos. It sounds a lot like I saw the same girl as mentioned in the previous two reviews here of Cataleya.

I found Cataleya to have a great body - toned, tanned, very soft skin. Her ass is probably her best feature.

I hope I am not breaking forum rules doing this - I don't see why not, and apologies if I am - from searching "Cataleya" on ukp I found this picture, and I believe this is the girl I saw (adultwork profile 4628674 no longer exists though):
External Link/Members Only

With that all out of the way, the visit. In short it was brilliant. Cataleya is not at all like many other Roms who work in this industry. She had a lovely attitude, was very accommodating and welcoming, absolute delight.

£60 for half hour, and she was happy with me coming twice (again, very unusual for Roms particularly). Starting with OWO - as others have said, great technique, toothless, fairly deep. I enjoyed that for a while before she rode me to completion for Round 1. Briefly chatted before Round 2 - back to the BJ and she got me standing to attention before long. We started in missionary, but then changed to reverse missionary (as in, her on her front) at my request. I really had to go for it to come again, and she was fine with this. Great experience - lovely ass, sexy tats, very nice. All in all I had a great time with a really sexy lady - she seemed to genuinely enjoy what she does.

Kind of weird experience afterwards though - some workmen turned up to do a job outside, along with her landlord. She asked me to wait a little before leaving, obviously because she is trying to hide what she is doing. We had a bit of a chat (in her kitchen, randomly), and she even gave me a cigarette, which I thought was a nice touch. In the end they had still not gone after ten minutes, but she was fine with me leaving anyway.

Extra info: her English is actually very good (despite her own belief, it seems). Also, she told me she would be around until about the 18th/19th June - enjoy her while you can! She also said that she might be back again later in the year but didn't seem too sure.

Offline smiler999

Quite like the look of the one in the pic you put, might have a spin this week  :thumbsup:

Offline Jayne_cobb

I’ve just been to see Cataleya (again - I’ve kind of lost count now) -
Anyway point being verification photo in the link isn’t her - vaguely similar but I’m 99% sure it ain’t her.
I posted an actual photo of her in my review of her if that helps?  ;)

Offline stevedickens

Hmmm, interesting. I was pretty sure it was her as soon as I saw the picture, and I felt the ones on that other VS advert looked a bit different (thicker, fake lips, for example). However, it sounds like you've seen her more than I have so I bow down to your experience! You're probably right, especially if you saw her after seeing the picture I linked above. Maybe I will have to visit her again to settle it. For science!

Offline Jayne_cobb

This is the pic I saved from a different viva street advert that is the girl I’ve been seeing at that location (I recognise the bedroom  ;) )
It could be the same girl from a few years ago as the verification pic you shared  :unknown:

I second your repeat visit for scientific purposes - I might have to as well, purely for science you understand  :thumbsup:

Will help my bank balance no end when she leaves - she’s a few mins up the road from me so the temptation to go for a quick shag is enormous  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JR330

Nice one good review  :thumbsup:
Which location are we talking fellas?

Offline stevedickens

In Worcester, really near to the hospital. Like you could probably walk from the hospital pretty easily. Sorry, I don't know the areas well enough to say better than that.

Offline Jayne_cobb

I went to see her again and the sex was even better; I’m becoming addicted  :P

Spent some time in missionary looking at her face and I’m now 99.9% sure it’s not the same woman as in the verification photo. Science to the rescue!

Also - it seems like she’s going back to Romania beginning of July and will come back to the Wu afterwards.

100% the best Rom I’ve ever come across - a true unicorn

Offline Jayne_cobb

While I think about it, each time I’ve seen this girl I’ve paid for 30 mins but been out in less. There’s never been any sniff of a second pop being on offer (although that might be because I look exhausted after the first  :wacko:)
So as ever advice to punters is your mileage may vary

Offline stevedickens

Fair enough - you're probably right about the photo. Unfortunately I might not have time to go again - I will if I get a sly window though.

Been meaning to say (a) thanks for posting that picture you found, and (b) I totally agree that is her - I recognise the tattoos. Looking at her face in that pic she does indeed look different to the verification picture.

Worth saying, I asked her at the start if I could come twice - maybe that was why she said yes! More likely to get a no at the end.

Offline Jayne_cobb

Last time i comment on this girl as even I think I’m becoming obsessive  :wacko:

Went back again today and it was an actual honest to god girl friend experience - with a Rom. The world has gone mad, cats living with dogs, the whole 9 yards.

She is rapidly becoming my favourite WG in Worcester, albeit a lot of that is due to the fact she’s a 5 min drive away from my place. She’s got some friends not far from where I park where it looks like she hangs out most of the day when she’s not working - so I had the entertainment of waving to her as I drove past as she schlepped past in a dressing gown - she’s fitting in with the Worcester peeps in that area  :D

Offline WorcWarrior

Last time i comment on this girl as even I think I’m becoming obsessive  :wacko:

Went back again today and it was an actual honest to god girl friend experience - with a Rom. The world has gone mad, cats living with dogs, the whole 9 yards.

She is rapidly becoming my favourite WG in Worcester, albeit a lot of that is due to the fact she’s a 5 min drive away from my place. She’s got some friends not far from where I park where it looks like she hangs out most of the day when she’s not working - so I had the entertainment of waving to her as I drove past as she schlepped past in a dressing gown - she’s fitting in with the Worcester peeps in that area  :D

The pad near the chippy has a couple of sergei’s hanging about there at night, find it a bit off putting! I do agree though she is probably the best that Worcester has to offer at the minute!

Offline Jayne_cobb

The pad near the chippy has a couple of sergei’s hanging about there at night, find it a bit off putting! I do agree though she is probably the best that Worcester has to offer at the minute!

I didn’t realise there was a chip shop anywhere near her place?
Or does Chippy mean something else?
I’ve only ever visited during daylight and always felt fine

Offline Jayne_cobb

I dropped another 60 notes on this bird but it wasn’t as good as last time. Good shag but moved her face away when I tried to kiss her. Shame. The gfe I had with her last time (light kissing) elevated the punt to the next level. This last visit left me feeling it was an above average pump and dump with a friendly Rom.
Think I’ll be going back to my other regs now and maybe try again when she’s back from Romania end of July.

Offline WorcWarrior

Offline Jayne_cobb

Have you tried her mate?
No, I wondered if she’d left as last few times I visited it seemed like there was no-one else there.
Today when I went there was another bird there but again I only heard her didn’t see her.
I should grow a pair and get an introduction   ;)

Offline WorcWarrior

She’s fit as, nice tits and ass, had her choking a bit!

Offline Jayne_cobb

What’s the advert for the other girl there?