Sugar Babies
Live Sex

Author Topic: Sonia at Rainbow Thai Massage Coventry  (Read 4891 times)

Offline Chazz

https://www.vivastreet.co.uk/massage/upper-stoke/rainbow-thai-massage-in-warwick-/156122667

07444 642509 CV2 4NX

1hr B2B Massage £80 + £40 FS (£120 in total).

Background
I'd originally planned to see Lisa, (formally of Warwick) at her new place in Coventry. Lisa handled all coms, but was unfortunately no longer working, and suggested that I see one of her new girls instead.

Coms
Excellent coms by text. Quick replies, no faffing about.

Smart new block of flats on the edge of Hillfields. The area is much more gentrified than when I was last there 20 years ago and felt safe. Plenty of free on road parking.

Discreet entrance, and I didn't see a soul whilst on my way up to the second floor. Inside, the flat is sparsely furnished, tidy and clean with an ok bathroom. Lots of clean towels and male toiletries. Functional shower running from the bath taps. The massage room seems quite large as it only contains a single divan bed and a set of shelves. The lighting was very low, from a table lamp covered with a scarf. There's a fitted wardrobe with mirrored doors to enjoy the view once your eyes get used to the gloom.

Sonia
Pretty Thai girl next door. Late 20s/early 30s. Curvy, with beautifully soft skin. Ok English, not very chatty. Pleasant manner and eager to please. She's not in the photo on the VS advert.

Massage
Sonia stripped off immediately at the start of the massage. Not the best Thai massage that I've ever had - a bit haphazard and disjointed, but sensual and very relaxing. At the turnover, things started to get much more interesting. Sonia straddled me, my erection nestling in between her butt cheeks. She reached behind her with one hand and started tickling my balls with her fingernails, whilst she leaned forward with her other hand to play with my nipples. With impeccable timing, she leant her head to one side and asked, "Do you want extras?" Well, really, what's a poor boy supposed to say in that situation? A brief negotiation followed, and we settled on £40 for FS. On with the condom, and Sonia jumped aboard for a spot of CG whilst I played with her tits. After a while we swapped to mish, until I was unable to hold on any longer and filled the bag. Quick clean up, and I jumped into the shower at the end of the hall.

Afterwards
Whilst I was getting dressed, Lisa walked in to say hello. I'd forgotten how stunning she is, and I had a pang of regret that the massage hadn't been with her. Unfortunately it seems like she's retired, and moved into management instead.

Conclusion
This was something of a holy grail for me - a decent massage followed by sex. I hadn't touched a woman since September, so to be honest I think I'd've been happy with anybody vaguely female with a pulse so perhaps this skewed my perception,  but I left with a massive grin on my face. All in all a very decent punt.

Good review. What a shame Lisa has stopped working. Was planning to visit her post lockdown 🥺

Offline retina

Did you arrange the b2b via text prior or in person.

Offline Chazz

Did you arrange the b2b via text prior or in person.

I'd visited Lisa before on several occasions so she knew what I was after! In my text I just asked for a 1 hour appointment. I was asked if I wanted B2B by Sonia when I was in the room when we sorted out the paperwork. It's definitely not a legit set up, so you don't have to worry about "will she won't she" - she definitely will!

Offline Chazz

Good review. What a shame Lisa has stopped working. Was planning to visit her post lockdown 🥺

Lisa did mention that she occasionally works when one of the girls is away and there's a room free. Not guaranteed,  but you might be lucky and catch her before she retires completely.

Just posted my review on Lisa 👍😉
You say Sonia is a curvy girl? Is she very short or tall? What dress size would you estimate her to be? She sounds great.

Thanks for this review - I dropped by this week and Sonia was much the same - no OWO or RO on offer but Positive all the same. I’ll get a review up as soon as I can.

Offline Chazz

Thanks for this review - I dropped by this week and Sonia was much the same - no OWO or RO on offer but Positive all the same. I’ll get a review up as soon as I can.
Glad that you enjoyed yourself.  :hi:

Offline Chazz

Just posted my review on Lisa 👍😉
You say Sonia is a curvy girl? Is she very short or tall? What dress size would you estimate her to be? She sounds great.
She's not very tall - typical petite Thai height. Dress size is difficult- not stick thin, but nicely padded  - size 10 to 12 maybe? Didn't appear overweight, just nice womanly curves. Not a super toned gym bunny if that's what you're after.