Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate - Privy Massage - Birmingham  (Read 5188 times)

Offline Mahseve1

Many excellent aspects, but  just did not hit the top mark, so can not quite give this a Positive but very definitely not a Negative.

External Link/Members Only

Occurred earlier this week.

Comms and booking,  Excellent, cannot fault.  Used website, within minutes identified my error when entering contact details, sorted quickly and efficiently, no more than 15 minutes from start to finish and would onky have been 5 minutes if I had not made error.  Booked early morning for mid afternoon.

Location.  Good clear directions - google link to map and advise on parking which was accurate.  Plenty of on street spaces available, indeed could have parked right outside; might be different in evenings as about 5 minutes walk from Broad Street. Only one problem, all the nearby machines were out of order, so spent 10 minutes locating space which was short walk away.

Access.  Rang as walking to venue, flat number given;  on buzzing answered and let in quickly.  Usually magic door system.

Facilities.  One of the best ever.  Spotless, clean.  Plenty of fresh towels, clearly fresh linen on bed and couch, everything all laid out tidily.  Very profesional.

Kate.  Well dressed on arrival, cleavage showing,  clearly busty and as far as can confirm without measuring, 36DD about right.  Slim good figure, but here it starts to vary from site details.  Not a blonde, nor English, difficult to be sure, but possibly Spanish (or may be South American), certainly not East European.
Boobs are natural, nipples come up nice and hard from fairly large light coloured areola.  Pussy shaved, no stubble.  Could stroke/play with both (rather limited onky last 15 mins or so when concentrating on my pleasure relief - see later) but fingers in not allowed.

Service.  Booked 90 mins nuru  £200. 

After usually preliminaries including shower entered and lay on couch.  Kate was in a one piece body covering, bare legs.  Covered me with a towel and asked soft or hard masage.  Asked for medium to hard.  Massage was good, and very professional.  As time progresed,  some very good alternative "tickling" styles and a few reach unders.  Although I could touch, sensed Kate not too keen and stayed covered up until over 60 minutes in, so very limited chances/abilitity.  Turnover after about  50 minutes.  Oiled up all of my front and masaged legs with increasing concentration on penis and balls, as time elapsed.  Last 15 mins on bed with Kate only now naked.  Excellent time with focus on me, not so much a chance to enjoy touch/feel of Kate, and wonderful eruption with her pussy area rubbing down just before that occurred,

However, compared with other Nuru massage much less body to body contact, and this was disappointing (to say the least).
Possibly spolit by Charly who used to spend all the period on body to body but still managed somehow to masage you propery - that was so electrifying it was bordering on painful, and it was "acces all areas" - if you got it right, she squirted as well (often more than once).  What a pity she has retired from this service.

in summary, excellent facilities, nothing wrong, but Kate did not hit the right mark for me.
Would use Privy again, some of the best and most comfortable facilities, but would chose another masseuse.

Offline goodolnick

Thanks for the review. Saves me a risky punt!! A bit dubious that there are no pics of her on the site.......

Offline seandana

Sorry to hear you had a bad one buddy , that sure is a lot of money to pay for a big disappointment , better luck next time. The fact she got naked for the last 15 minutes is crap surely for the price you paid she should be naked throughout the entire service .
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 12:29:54 pm by seandana »

Offline goodolnick

I will shortly review another Privy masseuse, Danielle. Similarly disappointing. Will be on E Mids board.
Have seen quite a few now, and only 2 of them really worth a big green Positive - Christina and Jayda, both of whom very good indeed

Offline EastmidsBrowser

Did you see Sophia Nick?
I see there's a new masseuse on there this week. Hoping to return myself soon

Offline goodolnick

Not yet. The new one is called Moira. Looks OK but not really tempted!