Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjobbabe1111 - Wolverhampton  (Read 2532 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5008260) (25 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tr!gger

External Link/Members Only

£30 15 min quickie BJ & FS

I was travelling up the M6 and fancied a half way stop off. I’d seen her reviews and decided to give her a shout.

Phoned and explained I was travelling and couldn’t be sure if the time, she was really friendly and we agreed I’d call her when I was about 15 mins away. Traffics was pretty bad so I was a bit later than expected but good directions to her semi detached home.

Greeted by Sam hiding behind the door and pleasantly surprised by a pretty face a friendly welcome. We headed up to the bedroom and had a bit of a chat about what I’d like.

Started with an enthusiastic BJ OWO - she did tell me she doesn’t do CIM so if I was getting close I should tell her. I asked if I could go down on her but she doesn’t offer that and so we switched to a bit of doggy style which was great. Finished with some more oral and HJ .

I had a nice time abs it was exactly what I wanted. She’s not a clock watcher, really friendly and focused on you having a good time.

Great VFM and I wouldn’t hesitate to return.

Offline Punterperson1971

She’s racking up those positives

Offline Tsingh79

It's a shame she only see's white men.. :thumbsdown:

Offline Reppit

With all the positive reviews she as no need to rant at the moment,shame really as her comments are quite enjoyable