Sugar Babies
Live Sex

Author Topic: Coco - Colour and Beauty - Birmingham - massage with H.E.  (Read 1860 times)

Offline WDFORTE

Just on Bull street Birmingham city centre.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/deep-tissue-massage-services/-chinese-full-body-relaxing-and-deep-tissue-massage-in-city-centre-83-bull-street-/1327024327

Ticked one off of my 'to do list', never had a walk in happy ending before so thought I'd give it a try.  Read plenty of reviews on here about this place and sort of new what to expect.
I walked in, busy nail bar, walked through, felt my face redden as all the masked faced workers and clientele obviously knew what I was there for.  The walk to the stairs at the end was
the longest short walk of my life.  I felt a bit embarrassed as all eyes were on me.  Made my way down stairs to the reception area.

The girl greeting me told me her name was Coco, a plump mid 30's swamp donkey.  I thought about walking as she was the only one available but thought well I'm here now.  I never
mentioned the £20 deal or talked about it, instead went for 30 minutes and just hoped something was on offer.  I was shuffled into a small side room and stripped off after paying £30
to Coco.  The room had a massage table and was poorly lit, she put her face mask on and applied oil on my back, she was no looker but her massage felt ok.

The strange thing is I just wasn't happy there, she was a pig, the room tiny, the ambient music dreadful and there was the mini smoke machine thing; belching out the odd cloud of smoke
at regular intervals.  I was asked to turn over and she asked if I wanted extra, I said OK, she said £20.  I had to get up and get the £20 before she wanked me.  So up off the table, get the
wallet out and give her the £20 and clamber back on the bed, talk about a mood killer.  More oil and she got the job done eventually.  I don't know whether it was my nervousness or the
fact that she was fucking horrific that just did not do it for me.  I probably wouldn't go again.  No shower facilities on offer, so a wipe down with a hot towel was all I got.  Got dressed and
had to walk through the nail bar to exit.

Others may see this as a positive but to me it was a neutral, just did not float my boat.  She did her best but nah, not for me again.

Online alabama1

Just on Bull street Birmingham city centre.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/deep-tissue-massage-services/-chinese-full-body-relaxing-and-deep-tissue-massage-in-city-centre-83-bull-street-/1327024327

Ticked one off of my 'to do list', never had a walk in happy ending before so thought I'd give it a try.  Read plenty of reviews on here about this place and sort of new what to expect.
I walked in, busy nail bar, walked through, felt my face redden as all the masked faced workers and clientele obviously knew what I was there for.  The walk to the stairs at the end was
the longest short walk of my life.  I felt a bit embarrassed as all eyes were on me.  Made my way down stairs to the reception area.

The girl greeting me told me her name was Coco, a plump mid 30's swamp donkey.  I thought about walking as she was the only one available but thought well I'm here now.  I never
mentioned the £20 deal or talked about it, instead went for 30 minutes and just hoped something was on offer.  I was shuffled into a small side room and stripped off after paying £30
to Coco.  The room had a massage table and was poorly lit, she put her face mask on and applied oil on my back, she was no looker but her massage felt ok.

The strange thing is I just wasn't happy there, she was a pig, the room tiny, the ambient music dreadful and there was the mini smoke machine thing; belching out the odd cloud of smoke
at regular intervals.  I was asked to turn over and she asked if I wanted extra, I said OK, she said £20.  I had to get up and get the £20 before she wanked me.  So up off the table, get the
wallet out and give her the £20 and clamber back on the bed, talk about a mood killer.  More oil and she got the job done eventually.  I don't know whether it was my nervousness or the
fact that she was fucking horrific that just did not do it for me.  I probably wouldn't go again.  No shower facilities on offer, so a wipe down with a hot towel was all I got.  Got dressed and
had to walk through the nail bar to exit.

Others may see this as a positive but to me it was a neutral, just did not float my boat.  She did her best but nah, not for me again.
Bloody hell, smoke machine ? Are you sure you weren't at the Genting Arena ?  :D Love the subtle description of her as being "horrific". Oh well, at least it's ticked off your list now. Onwards and upwards.  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 09:29:16 am by alabama1 »

Offline RAJEC

Reads like a negative, bud...  :unknown:

Sounds awful definitely a negative but your review your call,this is one place I won’t go I do t like the fact you e got to walk through where people will be having their nails done.

Offline JontyR

The smoke machine....was it a humidifier?

Offline WDFORTE

Yes it probably was that, a humidifier.

Offline l1mpd1ck

,this is one place I won’t go I do t like the fact you e got to walk through where people will be having their nails done.
Generally I'd agree but when I went it was when restrictions were on so wore a mask