Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Real Sexy Mira - Stoke-on-Trent  (Read 907 times)

Offline ilovitbig

External Link/Members Only

Phoned up and was there within 20 mins, there was not much showing on the advert as regards what was on offer so asked and was told everything was on offer including anal.
Once inside i realized it was a girl who was in the pictures but a girl who i'd given a negative to before.

Thought i'd give her the chance to make amends so asked if OWO , kissing was on offer, and no was the answer,  i told her that it had been agreed by phone so she phoned someone and they were jabbering away.
when they finished she said it was not available. That's when i decided to do a runner.

It look's to me the pimp is promising the world to get you there but she doesn't deliver.

Offline Fac51

Good on yer for walking fella

Just looked at her profile - currently offering GFE, but no FK, OW, nor OWO....

FFS - some GFE that .... :dash: :dash:

Offline robsmith149

She sounds shite but at least there are a few reviews being done in Stoke at the minute, although nothing takes my fancy yet, been years since i had an a/w punt in Stoke just a couple of  very cheap VS hungarians.

Offline ilovitbig

She sounds shite but at least there are a few reviews being done in Stoke at the minute, although nothing takes my fancy yet, been years since i had an a/w punt in Stoke just a couple of  very cheap VS hungarians.

When i phoned i made the point of asking for F/K OWO and pussy fingering, i was told everything was on offer including anal. She's not Hungarian but Romanian.

If you want a good un go for this one
External Link/Members Only