Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly Deluxe Agency Birmingham - sexy pocket rocket  (Read 4347 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6183024) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline poisson

Molly from Deluxe Agency
External Link/Members Only

1 hour outcall in early April 21, £200

I’ve used deluxe a few times now so comms were easy and all via text. Not always an instant response so I usually try and book a few days in advance.

Molly arrived at my central apartment bang on time. I met her outside - she looked seriously fit in a tight short dress and heels - it was a daytime meet and we were opposite a building site, needless to say the builders called out a few friendly(!) greetings as she tottered by them following me to the entrance door. She handled this with a sweet giggle and a smile, I could tell this was going to be fun  :thumbsup:

Once inside we had a brief chat but I was pretty distracted by her sweet face and petite body. She is genuinely pretty - nice blue eyes and sexy mouth - maybe a little too much makeup for my liking as I prefer the natural look, she also had false eyelashes which were hiding her eyes too much, but really not too much to complain about, she is basically gorgeous!

I soon had that dress off and had her on the sofa with her ankles by her ears and with my head buried between her legs. She gets very wet and also seemed to enjoy the finger fucking I gave her. She returned the favour with some nice blowjob technique, she looked great sucking on my cock looking up at me with those pretty eyes.

On with a condom, sex in a few positions, from behind was my favourite as her arse is stupendous, with that tiny waist to grab onto I gave it to her pretty hard but she seemed to love it. She’s pretty tight too. Pulled out, span her around and onto her knees and emptied all over her mouth and face, she took it all with a smile and a giggle. Top girl.
She went off to the bathroom to spit and clean up. We didn’t make it to the bedroom at all.

I’d finished with 20mins left but I was spent, we cuddled and chatted for the rest of the time. She’s a genuine sweetheart and bright too.

Great girl who I would happily see again when next in Birmingham. Her service is up there with Hannah for enthusiasm and dirtiness, so I’ll be looking to book a duo with Molly and Hannah next time. That recent review of a duo with them sounds awesome!

Offline JimBob

Great review and sounds like you had a great time  :thumbsup:

Offline Raj_1978

Very tempting... Would love to try her out but at this price it’s an absoloute no no. Can get 2 or 3 solid punts for this price. Might raid the piggy bank though if she keeps getting good reviews

Offline midlandspunter

She looks faf. On the hotlist she goes.

Offline 69shadesofblue

Got myself an evening with her later this week. Going from your review and her photos, I’m in for a fabulous time!

Offline poisson

I reckon you’ll have a great time  :cool:
Try to make use of the full time you’ve booked, she’s pretty hot and so I blew with 20 minutes left  :wacko: