Sugar Babies
Live Sex

Author Topic: Kimi - Natural Oriental Rehab - Nuneaton  (Read 4447 times)

https://natural-oriental-rehab-massage-therapist.business.site/

I'm normally a full sex kinda guy but I do love a massage occasionally. Especially if it's done well. And that's exactly what I got here.
Did a random search for massages in Nuneaton on Google and saw this place pop up. There were two other options: Thai Star Massage and Time For You. I've been to both of those places a few times (I'll review at some point.) But this place seemed quite new.

COMS - Called up and got straight though and made a booking for later that evening at £45 for an hour.

LOCATION - Quiet little side road in the Attleborough area of Nuneaton. Small building that is very clean, modern and professional.

LADY - She's Chinese, small, late 20's I'd guess and very cute. Her English is good but talks a little too fast at times. Very friendly and funny too.

THE ACTION - Hopped on the professional massage table, oiled her hands up and got to work. Straight off the bat I could tell it was gonna be good. Asked for a medium massage and it was fantastic. She really does know what she's doing. After around 20 mins she asked me if I wanted her to massage my "gentleman's area."
Oh go on then!
£20 for that. I did ask for other extras but was politely declined.
She then went to town down there.
Lots of CC swipes and reach unders with one hand whilst the other hand slowly stroked the rest of my body. After getting immensely turned on by this I literally found myself on all fours as she did reach unders that were out ot this world.
With about 15 mins to go I got on my back as she started to slowly wank me off. Fuck me it was good. Edging me to within an inch of my life until I erupted all over her hands. She carried on slowly caressing it with her come covered hands which looked amazing.
I did manage to grope her a little over her clothes but pretty sure that's as much as you'll get out of her.

So yeah, great massage, awesome HE and a lovely young woman.
If you want a massage and HE you can't go wrong here.  But if you go expecting any more you'll be disappointed.

Oh, and this happened in October last year. Pretty sure she'll open up next Monday and I'll be first in line!

Offline seandana

I saw this lady when she worked at OLL in Sheldon went by the name of Min she certainly knows what she is doing, good review glad you enjoyed.

Offline mr.bluesky

I saw this lady when she worked at OLL in Sheldon went by the name of Min she certainly knows what she is doing, good review glad you enjoyed.

Likewise saw her at Old Lode Lane as Min a number of times. A cute lady, she does talk fast. Never had the urge to visit her in Nuneaton as I thought her service tailed off a lot at OLL. Maybe she has returned to how she used to be.

I have had quite a lot of massages in my time and this really was top drawer. Highly recommended.
She must be giving it her best now she has her own place.

She knows what she's doing and her reach unders are one of the best

Agreed, pretty lady, nice mix of proper massage and sensual massage , other than a fabulous conclusion, doubtful that anything else is on offer.

Offline nwluvit

Is it easy to park nearby. I have a meeting in Hinckley next month so this might be a good option

Is it easy to park nearby. I have a meeting in Hinckley next month so this might be a good option
There's a supermarket opposite that might be OK to use. Plus the actual street that her building is on is pretty quiet.

Offline nwluvit

Thanks. She is on my list. Hope my meeting goes ahead!!

Thanks. She is on my list. Hope my meeting goes ahead!!
Enjoy!!
I'd love to hear how you get on.

Offline nwluvit

looks like my first customer meetings will start again in about 2 weeks-outside of course, so heavily weather dependant; but I will definitely be travelling once hotels officially open. Hopefully can get a few reports in before the end of June. Can't wait!

Re Parking - the Co-Op has in theory a two hour limit; although quite whether the attendants are there is another question.  They haven't been when I have used the Co-op but most probably are on Thursdays when there has been a mini-street market in the area.  There is a free car park just behind the location with no restrictions that you can park on usually; just turn right at the junction after the building.  The road itself has double yellows so probably not wise to park there.

what is the "name" of this girl?

what is the "name" of this girl?
Kimi.
Went there earlier today and she has a new girl working there called Anna that was equally as good.
Will review soon.