Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy@Katie99 - Central Birmingham  (Read 13443 times)

33 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5943586) (32 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
28 review(s) for melanie.hot.xxxx (27 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jay121

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

previous profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £120 for  Hour

Services :DFK, OWO, Sex, 69

Meet happened last  December in apartment block  just near crown plaza hotel it was just before she went back home for christmas. Have seen her previously on a number of differant occasions and she really does not disappoint. Kate/Melanie is always welcoming and greets with a hug and kiss. She is a very attractive girl  with a fine figure, she had dyed her hair which was more a auburn colour and has previously been blonde. Had some very passionate French kissing to start with and to be fair she can kiss. Once we had undressed she  started to give me  nice owo with ball licking which she is really skilled at.  I stopped her   and proceded to go down on her and i have to say her pussy is always clean and fresh. We had sex in  multiple differant positions and to be fair time always goes quick with  her. As mentioned i have seen her a number of times over the last year or so and have to say she never disappoints. She is not a clock watcher and  as mentioned by others she is not very talkative but the plus side of that is that you get  to spend the whole time engaging with her. Also her price has gone up on her new profile by £10 but i don't think that increase has been  passed on to regulars as i still paid the old rate £110.
She is probably one of the most VFM  SPs in Birmingham and  in terms of provision of service i have always found her eager to please.

Offline alibirmingham

Spot on review. Mirrors my experiences with her to a T.

Feel for the late comers to her profile as they have to pay the new rate while us loyal regs get the discount  :D

I remember when she was first reviewed and I was very hesitant. Thought surly it’s a fluffy fluke review but then the reviews started piling up and now I think it’s fair to say she is one of the more consistent wg’s in Brum at the moment but the GFE and PSE hunters may be a bit disappointed as she is a more vanilla service compared to Lilith Noir and the likes (based on reviews anyway as I have yet to see Lilith myself so can’t do a direct comparison)

Offline jay121

The thing i particularly like is that over all the times i have seen her service levels have been consistantly good.

Offline alibirmingham

It’s rare to find a consistent wg let alone one that looks as good as she does and delivers a great service. 

But alas one day she will retire and we will all say to ourselves I wish I could fuck her one more time  :D

Had that feeling about Ania (polish China town)  when she left as well as Katie (Thai water street) and many many more to be honest lol

Offline jay121

Retirement does not bare thinking about lol. Her consistancy  is similar to that of Chardonnay who i also seen a few times but Chardonnay i don't think has worked at all since before first lockdown.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 08:05:49 pm by jay121 »

Offline jaybee

Is she still working? Her number isn't displaying on the website for a long time now

Offline alibirmingham

Is she still working? Her number isn't displaying on the website for a long time now

As far as I am aware she is still working. She tends to display her number of her bookings dry up but that’s rare. Usually when I book I always have to book a day in advance so she is clearly busy and has a good base or regular clients who already have her number so she doesn’t need to display it to get bookings.

Offline jay121

Yes i believe she is back in Birmingham and currently working, my guess is as Ali has already said she is sticking to regulars.

Offline alibirmingham

Retirement does not bare thinking about lol. Her consistancy  is similar to that of Chardonnay who i also seen a few times but Chardonnay i don't think has worked at all since before first lockdown.

Saw her once but wasn’t right for me. Not her fault really, I just didn’t click with her but from what I’ve read she is consistent. The likes or Lilith and gorgeous Vicky I think her name was also spring to mind as consistent punts

Offline jay121

Yes i have seen Lilith and yes agree,  Gorgeous Vicky very rarely comes to Birmingham and when she does she gets booked up superfast. I have not had the chance to see Vicky but hopefully will get to change that should the opportunity arise.

Offline Spurt

Agree with all these comments, consistent ,friendly albeit quiet and all at the old price for regulars what's not to like.

Her ball licking is particularly good at one point I thought is she going to rim me, sadly not ?

Online Dock

Would love to see her but she won’t reply to my emails

Offline alibirmingham

Would love to see her but she won’t reply to my emails

From What I can gather she has a steady stream of regs and doesn’t work every day and has a lot of holidays.

Keep trying and you may get lucky

Online Dock

From What I can gather she has a steady stream of regs and doesn’t work every day and has a lot of holidays.

Keep trying and you may get lucky

:thumbsup:

Offline jay121

Yes like Ali said she is only seeing regulars at the moment and not been showing as available on AW for a good while

Offline Spurt

Number showing today and looks like availability.

Offline Jamed

• Temp ban until
    15/12/23 @ 22:01
  • Reviews: 3
Saw Katie (AKA Hot Melanie) again a few weeks ago before her recent holiday....sporting a few new tattoos....as always consistent service...I'm easy...just want Oral and facial (not many decent good looking girls around at moment) so suspect another visit will be on cards...if anyone as any alternative suggestions for anyone in the area that's worthwhile trying please let me know....complete drought in Brum at moment...

Offline Spurt

Looks like she remains the go to provider without going into the daft prices some are looking.

New tats as well, what better excuse to plan a visit. From memory I think she is strictly Mon-Fri.

Offline smiler999

Looks like she remains the go to provider without going into the daft prices some are looking.

New tats as well, what better excuse to plan a visit. From memory I think she is strictly Mon-Fri.

Yes, pretty sure only weekdays. She said she’s back next week, I don’t know which day yet but I’ll be like a rat up a drainpipe

Offline Xpoarpb

Has anybody seen her recently?

Offline Edwardwoodward

Enquired about a booking yesterday, she said she’s working from Monday

Offline GingerNuts

Enquired about a booking yesterday, she said she’s working from Monday

Have you booked in?

Offline Edwardwoodward

Not yet, I’m more of an impulse punter, very rare I book in advance

Offline GingerNuts

No impulses in the last 22½ months?

Offline alibirmingham

Well you can forgot seeing her then lol. She almost never has slots on the day. I know as I’ve tried. But I’m booked on for Monday so I’ll be shagging her while your still thinking “do I” “don’t I”

Offline jay121

Yes very much agree with Ali, booking in advance is advised as you are very unlikely to get same day booking

Offline Jamed

• Temp ban until
Think Katie may be gone....been checking for her phone number to appear for 2 months now...never appeared....accidentally deleted her number....praying she comes back as no one else worth seeing at moment...

Offline Joball87

She does logon to AW every week or so.

Offline Spurt

As mentioned her steady stream of regulars ensures she does not need to tout for trade.

Offline alibirmingham

Sure it’s been mention many times before on various threads but also doesn’t work weekends, usually booked up a day or two in advance (making last min bookings very hard) and also tends to goes back home (Hungary) often.

Offline Spurt

Must look to get another visit in soon,the best around by some .

Offline alibirmingham

Must look to get another visit in soon,the best around by some .

Your not wrong. I left it far too long and when undid see her recently all the good memories came flooding back and she is as good as always. Only downside I felt was she’s not really a talker so a awkward silence when getting dressed to leave but that’s may be just with me   

Offline iceman-76

I have tried to book her a few times. I've sent emails through aw a week or 2 in advance and I still don't get a reply.

Offline Joball87

I've even tried writing some AW mails in hungarian as well as english and still no joy. Lucky regulars.

Offline jay121

Having seen her again recently can confirm she is still in Birmingham at present, but as others have said i thing she does mainly stick to regulars.

Offline XKelso

I sent her a few messages on AW but they’ve gone unread. Given up.

Offline CigarSmoke

I sent her a few messages on AW but they’ve gone unread. Given up.

send a text message to her phone. she's more likely to check her phone and respond than check her aw account. Thats what happened with me.

Offline XKelso

send a text message to her phone. she's more likely to check her phone and respond than check her aw account. Thats what happened with me.
No number on her AW profile.

Offline Jamed

• Temp ban until
Anyone had the pleasure of Katie recently...tried contacting several times in April with no reply....hope she as not retired and gone to the to WG retirement home  :(

Offline Spurt

Yes she has been elusive,I certainly hope not.
My go to for a great time every time.

Offline MrBamboo

Her AW profile is now set to distribute content only.

Offline Spurt

Offline monkey nuts

Looks like she’s gone, originally told she be working from 24 Feb I think then no response to all subsequent messages.. it seems my star has faded, bugger! :scare:

Offline thebastard

Her AW profile is now set to distribute content only.

What a shame, the dearth of talent continues in West Mids! :(

Offline inzaghy

I saw her again this week. She's still around but never displays her number any more or even logs into aw, so it's a case of firing off messages until you land on a week she's working. I assume I'm one of a string of regulars who keep her occupied!

Offline monkey nuts

Wow, I’ve seen her many times 100+ since 2017 I think but no reply to recent texts.  :scare:

Is she in the same location, opposite the hotel, apartment on a high floor?

Offline Spurt

The one where another occupant is always cooking something that smells horrible.

Offline thebastard

Wow, I’ve seen her many times 100+ since 2017 I think but no reply to recent texts.  :scare:

Is she in the same location, opposite the hotel, apartment on a high floor?

Hey mate!  She replied to me last night saying she's back on Monday.  I'm not sure about location yet but that's where I've been too.

Offline alibirmingham

Hey mate!  She replied to me last night saying she's back on Monday.  I'm not sure about location yet but that's where I've been too.

Monday you say, guess I may bump into you (hopefully I can get a booking lol)

Offline thebastard

Monday you say, guess I may bump into you (hopefully I can get a booking lol)

Ha ha no worries, let me know what time you're going and I'll warm her up for you.  :D