Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melanie.hot.xxxx - Birmingham  (Read 1868 times)

28 review(s) for melanie.hot.xxxx (27 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5798083) (26 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The Owl]
33 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5943586) (32 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The Owl]

Offline inzaghy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I don't punt particularly regularly but seen this girl a few times now so thought I should add a review.

Comms
Booked her at relatively short notice a few times, responds pretty quickly to texts when her number's showing. Clear instructions to location.

Services
As I've previously mentioned, I mainly punt to satisfy my foot fetish so tend to go for 15 minute bookings, worshipping her feet and her giving me OWO to finish. Has provided prostate massage once and 15 min booking cost was £40.

Apartments near the Mailbox. Nice enough place, you do have to walk past some people at reception but they've never batted an eyelid.

The girl
Attractive, slim young girl, bit of an alternative look about her.  English not great but pleasant with it. Her feet are gorgeous too!

The meeting
I strip off she comes over, kisses my body and starts sucking me off. Onto the bed, I worship her feet for 10 minutes while she's playing with my cock and balls, then she gives enthusiastic OWO, paying great attention to the balls and tickling my arse on occasions, working the shaft and then manoeuvring me to an explosive finish. She does CIM or facial too for extra £10.

Conclusion
Highly recommended, would say she's my go to girl now. Convenient location for my work, good looking girl and gives an enthusiastic service.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review inzaghy  :hi:

She looks to have a really nice figure and her services sound well delivered with enthusiasm, may have to give her a go at some point.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 10:40:52 am by Juankerr »

Offline kingkong69

Mel is on my hl Thanks the review Might pay her a visit..