Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy Lucy Birmingham  (Read 7929 times)

13 review(s) for juicey-lucy (8 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
14 review(s) for Outcalls for you (9 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Roland D Hay

Positive but some negatives.

External Link/Members Only

Lucy accepted a 90 minute reverse booking that I'd put through for Friday night at 7.30pm. It's fair to say that Lucy is a very genuine girl but she also doesn't seem to know what day of the week it is. After accepting the booking she asked me what I liked and I emailed her outlining what I wanted her to wear and a few of my likes. When I got there she hadn't worn anything like what I asked for and it was only five minutes into a conversation that she realised I was the reverse booking she'd accepted. With some girls I'd just say that telling you what you want to hear is a cynical ploy to get you there. I genuinely don't believe this is the problem, I'd say she has an incredibly low IQ and problems with her memory. She writes as she speaks and will say 'nuffink' as opposed to nothing along with lots of other similar  colloquialisms.
All that being said she had a black lace outfit on and does have a fantastic figure as lots have attested to. I've said many times that I'm not a fan of fake tits, Lucy's were obviously fake and I knew that when I went but I thought they looked great for fake's. In all honesty they felt awful, like two large oranges has been stuffed in there, just re-confirmed my view to avoid all fake tits. Not Lucy's fault and I'm sure some will like them.
I chose Lucy because I wanted someone who was filthy in all the right ways and she was. This girl deep throats like no one else I've ever met to the point of continually gagging on my cock. Again, some might like this and while I enjoyed the deep throat I found the gagging a little off putting, she also likes to give very sloppy blow jobs, and I've never known a girl produce so much saliva, again there were times when I found the amount of saliva everywhere a little off putting, which again others might like. She was genuinely into the sex, her pussy was wet and she was very responsive throughout the whole 90 minutes. Foreplay lasted for quite some time, which I like, before she rode me cowgirl whilst all the while finger fucking her arse. I wasn't initially sure whether anal would be on the cards but she didn't refuse and after lubing her up pumped her back door hard for quite some time. She commented that she sometimes refuses guys with a big cock, but with a bit of gentle persuading, first with a finger and KY jelly, she eventually took it balls deep and seemed to enjoy it.
She eventually finished me off with a combination of hand and BJ before cim but she doesn't swallow and spat it in the toilet.
All in all I thoroughly enjoyed the sex, it was dirty and satisfying and I found Lucy to be very compliant and willing. Facially she's not a looker but neither is she ugly, possibly less attractive than her profile pics might suggest though but not by a lot.
We had a nice chat afterwards, there was no rush to get me out of the door despite over running and I found her to be warm, friendly and totally genuine. I had a shower afterwards and Lucy handed me a towel that she said was 'as rough as me', I hate soft towels anyway but the point highlights that Lucy is as unpretentious as they come.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 11:58:14 am by Roland D Hay »

Offline Juankerr

Sound's like the standard experience with Lucy with a fair assessment. I know from memory that it is alway's a waste of time asking her prior to the booking to wear something specific.

Timo

Glad you had a good punt. I didn't realise her tits were fake as they ''look" real in her photos.
Think l'll still keep her on my to see list as she has a look that l like !

Offline ciscoxxx69

Good honest review RDH, and nothing there negative enough for me to take her off my 'would like to give her a try' HL...(as opposed to my 'must do' HL or my 'Plan B' HL)  :hi:

Roland D Hay

She was a one off punt for me, really enjoyed it but I wouldn't see her again. Possibly a different story if the tits had been real. I like playing with tits quite a lot and you can't do a lot with two hard lumps of silicone.

Offline ciscoxxx69

She was a one off punt for me, really enjoyed it but I wouldn't see her again. Possibly a different story if the tits had been real. I like playing with tits quite a lot and you can't do a lot with two hard lumps of silicone.

Yeah....probably and 'bucket list' punt for me too.

Offline spz1234

Nearly saw her last year but life happened. Will definetly have to book now I'm back punting as she sounds right up my street, fake tits withstanding.

Roland D Hay

Does anyone else find it  weird that no one mentioned the fake tits before? Were those who have previously seen her aware that they were fake or was this just an insignificant point for them?

Timo

Does anyone else find it  weird that no one mentioned the fake tits before? Were those who have previously seen her aware that they were fake or was this just an insignificant point for them?

I've not seen her yet but from her pics and the fact that she doesn't say on her profile that they are enhanced l thought that they were real. I'm still going to see simply because she seems to have a dirty attitude which l like, but like you l'm not a fan of fake tits..
The problem with some reviews and reviewers is that they spend too much time bigging up prossies! I find reviews like this more useful which are honest and highlight the negatives as well as the positives.

Roland D Hay

I've not seen her yet but from her pics and the fact that she doesn't say on her profile that they are enhanced l thought that they were real. I'm still going to see simply because she seems to have a dirty attitude which l like, but like you l'm not a fan of fake tits..
The problem with some reviews and reviewers is that they spend too much time bigging up prossies! I find reviews like this more useful which are honest and highlight the negatives as well as the positives.

Thanks, I appreciate that comment. I do consciously try to be as honest and balanced as possible about the girls because that's I what I want to see in a review.  :drinks:

Saw her a while ago and definitely one I won't be revisiting. Crap organisational skills, 30 mins late for booking and was not exactly fresh if you know what I mean! Probably just a really bad day but never the less when its my hard earned I expect a bit more.

Only upside was that it was a decent discreet flat.

Urfi

It was just insignificant, when I last saw her she was going on about crap French implants causing problems. She is a bit of an Cindi Lauper type but she gives an honest service, which a fair few in Brum don't.
She used to be the girl that ran the bouncy castle for kids at car boot sales before she started entertaining us.

Offline ampersand

Do we think that she took the principle of inflating bouncy castles and applied it to her boobs???

Offline Super_G

Saw Lucy a few times last year, not ay more. Let me down two Saturdays in a row. The first time she apologised profusely, so gave her the benefit. Next time I was sat there in the car park for an hour waiting, and nothing.

Roland D Hay

Saw Lucy a few times last year, not ay more. Let me down two Saturdays in a row. The first time she apologised profusely, so gave her the benefit. Next time I was sat there in the car park for an hour waiting, and nothing.

Yes she's definitely a bit flakey. She ignored her phone for about 10 minutes when I got there so I thought I was going to have a wasted journey. That and the fact that she completely ignored all communication about what she should wear etc.  It's one of those that gets worse on reflection.