Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: melanie.hot.xxxx Birmingham  (Read 2484 times)

28 review(s) for melanie.hot.xxxx (27 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5798083) (26 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The Owl]
33 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5943586) (32 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The Owl]

Offline billyjo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been reviewed before, most recently used to be called Amber.

Fee - £110 1 hpur

Location - just by the Chinatown polish group

Girl - In my opinion very nice

Have tried booking her numerous times but he was always either fully booked or not working.  Recently managed to get in for a 1 hour booking.

Good comms, all by text, never answered the phone when I rang her but always relied by text.  Arrived at location and directed to apartment, walk through the magic door and very pleased.  Into room, hand over money, offered shower etc.  I have to say I found Mel very attractive, all natural just how i like.  Small breasts but nice with beautiful nipples.  Quite tall, slim, attractive, don't think her English is the best but she takes instruction well.  Lots of action, no rushing or complaining, even performed some RO which i usually avoid, just couldn't resist on this occasion.  Sex in various positions, plenty of OW, (OW at my request) finished by cumming over her tits. 

Will return and would recommend.

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review and the toftt billy jo, for a moment there i thought melanie h had returned  :drinks:

Offline _Rust_

Cheers BillyJo, saw her myself recently and was impressed, she offered DFK whenever I wanted too which is a bonus nowadays. She was very quiet but if you don't mind that she's a strong option IMO.

Previously reviewed as Amber Hot
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 11:11:11 pm by _Rust_ »

Offline _Rust_

Also had a previous profile about 18 months ago with a couple of reviews from Ming I believe.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 11:10:14 pm by _Rust_ »

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review billyjo  :hi:

Looks to have quite a nice slim figure, what was her kissing like for you?

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for the review, I’ve seen her profile many times but always thought it to be a poor punt so avoided. Didn’t realise she had presvious profiles which had been reviewed. Can anyone remember what name/s she went by previously or links to any previous reviews?

May just add her to my HL and she her when I get a chance

Offline _Rust_

Thanks for the review, I’ve seen her profile many times but always thought it to be a poor punt so avoided. Didn’t realise she had presvious profiles which had been reviewed. Can anyone remember what name/s she went by previously or links to any previous reviews?

May just add her to my HL and she her when I get a chance

Found her previous London and West Bromwich reviews

Offline billyjo

Thanks for the review billyjo  :hi:

Looks to have quite a nice slim figure, what was her kissing like for you?

I avoid mouth to mouth kissing with wgs, but other reviews state she dfk's enthusiastically.

Offline alibirmingham

Found her previous London and West Bromwich reviews

Thanks for that Rust, she’s on the HL for now so if she makes it to the top I’ll be sure to review

Offline Juankerr

I avoid mouth to mouth kissing with wgs, but other reviews state she dfk's enthusiastically.

:hi: