Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sobena Svensson in Bristol. Romanian?  (Read 1108 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Touring Bristol. Barebacker. Romanian no doubt.  Or a PG scammer.. Or both!  :scare: :scare: :dash: :dash:

Offline gonewest

Offline UltrasForLife

And yes this is my point from the other thread. Opening a thread about a potential PG scam/barebacker just for the sake of spamming the forum :thumbsdown:

Offline Roth

And yes this is my point from the other thread. Opening a thread about a potential PG scam/barebacker just for the sake of spamming the forum :thumbsdown:

If you don't like the thread don't fuel it otherwise your guilty of breaking your own rules?  :dash:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I don't think Roth is spamming the forum.
These threads are making us aware of potential barebackers and PG scams.
What's the harm in that? :unknown:
If I'm missing the point of your issue with these posts, please expand.

Offline UltrasForLife

I don't think Roth is spamming the forum.
These threads are making us aware of potential barebackers and PG scams.
What's the harm in that? :unknown:
If I'm missing the point of your issue with these posts, please expand.

You are not confirming anything by posting some PG scam's profile or a barebacker's profile. Unless you have confirmed she is a barebacker then you are not achieving anything. And posting PG scams is utterly useless, anyone with 2 brain cells can see which ones they are on their searches on AW...and barebackers are automatically excluded from all my searches... All you are achieving is more clicks on someone's AW page that doesn't deserve them.

Unless you have confirmed something that is not otherwise obvious, what the is the point.  :dash:

Offline Roth

Your entitled to your opinion like everyone else but maybe we don't all have the same skills or 2 brain cells as you when it comes to searching out decent prossies.   :unknown:

Also if AW was the be all and end all then there would be no need for UKP which there clearly is.  :hi:

spkmstr48

Your entitled to your opinion like everyone else but maybe we don't all have the same skills or 2 brain cells as you when it comes to searching out decent prossies.   :unknown:

Also if AW was the be all and end all then there would be no need for UKP which there clearly is.  :hi:

+1

Keep it up Roth, there are plenty here who appreciate your input.

Offline UltrasForLife

+1

Re-read the first post in this thread and tell me exactly where this useful input is. Nothing against Roth, I appreciate his reviews and sometimes he posts about girls of actual interest to me in threads like this, but come on...read the first post here and tell me of what use this thread would be. The more we fill on here with threads, the less visible the useful infobis and this is my point exactly.

spkmstr48

Re-read the first post in this thread and tell me exactly where this useful input is. Nothing against Roth, I appreciate his reviews and sometimes he posts about girls of actual interest to me in threads like this, but come on...read the first post here and tell me of what use this thread would be. The more we fill on here with threads, the less visible the useful infobis and this is my point exactly.

Banter / conversation / idle chit chat /communicating things we find that others might find amusing / etc.

To me are all useful. And in this case since the profile was immediately pulled, it was a fair spot. Plenty of novices use this sight and they don't all contribute but that doesn't mean we shouldn't provide them with a service.

Anyway I was talking to Roth and can't be bothered to be drawn into another bickering UKP argument.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I think the more info posted, the better.
How many times do you see a thread where the OP asks about a profile, somebody else answers by pointing out the WG does bareback and the OP then realises?
It's very easy to miss things out on profiles and it stops endless trawling through AW if the PG scams and barebackers are already exposed on this site.

Offline JimmySW

Tony Montana

Maybe it would be better if there was just one thread on Romanian barebackers and any new profiles were all added to that one.

Offline UltrasForLife

Maybe it would be better if there was just one thread on Romanian barebackers and any new profiles were all added to that one.

I would prefer that much more, this way the actually useful positive info is found out more easily. Now good threads go down the list far too quickly.

Offline madeinwales56

+1

+1