Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Rudi Divine - Swindon - hi anybody had the pleasure  (Read 966 times)

Offline Davidj

hi has anybody had the pleasure of meeting Rudi ?
External Link/Members Only
planning a meeting next week so will write a report

thanks
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 07:41:05 pm by Davidj »

Offline B4bcock

Type her AW number into the search bar and you get a verification face pic.  Not too bad.   I've certainly shagged worse.  Hope it goes well.

Online Fuzzyduck

No I haven't but have you checked her veri pic on here to check she's to your liking? Services look wide-ranging and she's clocked up quite a few AW reviews from genuine looking punters in her 4 months on the site so she's probably doing something right (acknowledging the caveats around AW reviews). Personally though I'd be put off by the pics on her profile: some look quite dated and the shot of her arse in the mirror suggests she's on the heftier side. Closer to 50 that 40 IMO. Still she might a good fuck. Hope it works out.

Online Fuzzyduck

Type her AW number into the search bar and you get a verification face pic.  Not too bad.   I've certainly shagged worse.  Hope it goes well.

For £180/hr I'd probably want to shag better. Still, service trumps looks IMO.

Offline Davidj

thanks for comments yes I was concerned on size - just a couple of photos suggest larger than others. I will let you know. Seems open to anything judging by messages

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
I have a feeling I met her quite a few years ago under a different profile (Red Rudi, or something similar - the photos on the current profile (and the writing style) are remarkably similar, Swindon location is the same and the age of 37 looks about right, which is why I think it’s the same person).  If so, it was a pretty good punt - short girl, fit body and enhanced tits.  She was happy to do everything on the likes list (anal included at no extra cost).  She smoked a bit and you could slightly smell/taste that slightly.  Personality wise she was nice and friendly, but maybe a little bit on the cocky/overconfident side for my liking (although some people might not mind that). 

If it is the same woman, in general I would recommend, and I’m sure some people will think she’s absolutely top drawer.  For me, I don’t think our personalities quite clicked, so I’ve never felt inclined to investigate this profile any further.

EDIT:  looking at my feedback the meet I am thinking of was in 2012, so even if it was the same person, a lot could have changed in that time. 
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 01:15:07 am by Spunky34 »