Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CallMeKinky - Anyone had the pleasure? - Bristol/Cardiff  (Read 1618 times)

Offline fluffer

External Link/Members Only
Usually in Cardiff, but in Bristol now.
Anyone seen her?

Offline Bung

Nope but i emailed her through aw last Thursday for an hour punt in Cardiff on weekend. I re-joined aw recently after old email address bounced on previous account, so currently have no feedback. Explained this but message was read but not replied to. Profile has been based in Cardiff & advertising outcalls only starting at £200/hr since January. Only fancied a punt at that price after she recently posted the pic of her standing on the balcony.

Offline Aces21

Looks great made up with her war paint and lingerie or are you going to get her appearing more like her AW verification profile pic?

If its the latter its not worth a punt at 200 notes!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 09:01:28 pm by Aces21 »

Offline fredfunkster

I will watch with interest. Definitely one for the HL, in the hope she comes a bit nearer, or I'm up her way.

Offline Colston36

What's wrong with sex education today? She says she loves everything to do with fetish and she's kinky as all get-out but doesn't tick alternative which is what it's all about. At least she doesn't spell definitely defiantly.

Offline HawkG

Looks great made up with her war paint

Opinion is divided - although she's obviously female, the crazy make-up seems to be in the OTT style of trannies. Seems utterly bizarre to me.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Has she really got "One sock at a time" tattooed on her right foot (gallery pic, brunette hair, lying on bed)? I agree with HawkG - even I have mixed views on her. Her veri pic and some in the PG aren't particularly appealing, but I think she looks hot when she's got her full look going.
The pics almost look like they are of 2 women but I they are the same. One skinny version and one more plumped out.

Offline tailsign01

Hey guys, has anyone met this girl who wants share some details? She looks really hot, in her photos. The verification picture appears to be gone, does she look very different?

Looks like she might be quitting soon and I am tempted to see her before she does!