Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina Satina Sunbury  (Read 1981 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5227566) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Jetstream

External Link/Members Only
or

Photos: Fantastic looking tall slender bod 7.5/10 with slightly iffy face 5/10

Reality: Looking back at the photos now, I'm not even sure it was the same woman I saw. Yes, she had a lovely looking body but I think the tits were smaller and the hair and face was definitely different. The legs were slightly thinner than the photos (not that that's a bad thing in my opinion)

Anyway, she said she's Russian (not Khazak) had been here for a few weeks before and had come back for a week only. Not sure if she'll come back.

She is definitely inexperienced - there was little or no foreplay

FK was ok - verging on DFK occassionally but not passionate in any way. She has very soft lips

It transpires she doesn't really like doing this. She's only doing it for the money and it shows

Negatives:

- RO - listed under Enjoys but a big no no
- No fingers anywhere near her snatch
- She kept wanting to suck my nipples even though I told her that's not really my thing
- OWO listed but she put a condom on me anyway. She eventually took it off and did some OWO but her technique's poor and it didn't really do much for me
- nice looking figure but not toned much
- OTT fake shuddering and moaning in cow girl and mish
- kept saying no while I was trying to build up some rythm - which instantly made me stop and ask her if she was ok - turns out no is her way of saying yes  :dash:
- she must be hard of hearing as she kept asking "WHAT?" every time I said something. A bit of a mood killer to say the least
- we started late as she overran with her previous appt - which it appears she squeezed in before me as she was free through that slot when I booked
- this meant she was overrunning for her next appt too - so she unceremoniously shoved me into the shower and gave me my clothes so she could bring the next punter in
- totally over-priced at £130/h for what's really on offer - don't get seduced by the pics

Positives

- she did get a bit wet so no lube required
- I did manage one pop - but that's only a positive coz that's looking on the bright side. 2-3 is more the norm for me in an hour.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MrMatrix

or

Photos: Fantastic looking tall slender bod 7.5/10 with slightly iffy face 5/10

Reality: Looking back at the photos now, I'm not even sure it was the same woman I saw. Yes, she had a lovely looking body but I think the tits were smaller and the hair and face was definitely different. The legs were slightly thinner than the photos (not that that's a bad thing in my opinion)

Anyway, she said she's Russian (not Khazak) had been here for a few weeks before and had come back for a week only. Not sure if she'll come back.

She is definitely inexperienced - there was little or no foreplay

FK was ok - verging on DFK occassionally but not passionate in any way. She has very soft lips

It transpires she doesn't really like doing this. She's only doing it for the money and it shows

Negatives:

- RO - listed under Enjoys but a big no no
- No fingers anywhere near her snatch
- She kept wanting to suck my nipples even though I told her that's not really my thing
- OWO listed but she put a condom on me anyway. She eventually took it off and did some OWO but her technique's poor and it didn't really do much for me
- nice looking figure but not toned much
- OTT fake shuddering and moaning in cow girl and mish
- kept saying no while I was trying to build up some rythm - which instantly made me stop and ask her if she was ok - turns out no is her way of saying yes  :dash:
- she must be hard of hearing as she kept asking "WHAT?" every time I said something. A bit of a mood killer to say the least
- we started late as she overran with her previous appt - which it appears she squeezed in before me as she was free through that slot when I booked
- this meant she was overrunning for her next appt too - so she unceremoniously shoved me into the shower and gave me my clothes so she could bring the next punter in
- totally over-priced at £130/h for what's really on offer - don't get seduced by the pics

Positives

- she did get a bit wet so no lube required
- I did manage one pop - but that's only a positive coz that's looking on the bright side. 2-3 is more the norm for me in an hour.

Sorry to hear about the shit punt. I have this girl on my HL at the moment.

And does it surprise us she s only doing it for the money, errr nope.

But more interestingly you reckon it could be B&S. This is quite possible or the pictures have been photoshopped. AND you have listed a string of negatives. Think I may have to revise her from my HL.
Better luck next punt and thanks for the review :hi:

Offline JonasG

A Russian WG in Sunbury who's shit?

Shock, horror.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP your description of services on offer is consistent with my meet. Sorry it did not work for you she put in a shift with me and I enjoyed her but I think that she is value at 30 min I would not go for 130 ph.  :hi:

Offline Avg_Joe

sounds like a conveyor belt service with too much on the conveyor
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac