Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JENna the bomb in Basingstoke  (Read 2124 times)

Offline Bossman01

Has anybody seen this woman, she isn’t doing duos today at very reasonable prices. Was going to go there but can’t find much info and she looks way to good to be true. Any info fellow punters??

Offline finn5555

Has anybody seen this woman, she isn’t doing duos today at very reasonable prices. Was going to go there but can’t find much info and she looks way to good to be true. Any info fellow punters??

Helps if you post a link  :dash:

External Link/Members Only

Plus others have posted on here so worth searching  :hi:

Offline Stiltskin

I've not see her myself but a punting contact of mine gave me some feedback on her.

She's a stunner, but no kissing and looks a bit like Sofia Vegera.

Offline webpunter

Holy shit

External Link/Members Only

HL is +1.  Not much

PS - you really must check your spelling.  We'll let you off on this occasion  :lol:  Goggle automatically corrected 'cut & paste' & i know her name.  TFFT

I've not see her myself but a punting contact of mine gave me some feedback on her.

She's a stunner, but no kissing and looks a bit like Sofia Vegera.

Offline Stiltskin

PS - you really must check your spelling.  We'll let you off on this occasion  :lol:  Goggle automatically corrected 'cut & paste' & i know her name.  TFFT

Not my spelling, just a cut n paste from my notes.

Offline MrMatrix

Gawd she does look hot......................but no kissing, I need kissing :rose:

Offline webpunter

I was jestin - "We'll let you off on this occasion"

The mere mention of Sofia got my interest right away.  Thanks for referencing  :thumbsup:

Who gives a monkeys about spelling.  It's the info that counts

Not my spelling, just a cut n paste from my notes.

Offline Jude86

Disappeared does anyone know if she’s retired or just having a break?