Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bustydd_angel2 Tufnell Park  (Read 1887 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good service with an attractive shapely figure marred by a hygiene fail.

Come in mouth, oral without, deep French kissing, hand relief, prostrate massage, uniform, £100 per hour - no extras.

Arranged on the day, after a call.  We spoke by phone and easy to arrange.  Laura works “office afternoons.” Her location is convenient for the newly reopened Tufnell Park.

The photos are accurate but there is no face picture.  I would give her a high 6 on the V2 scale facially; while she is not particularly pretty there was nothing off putting about her facially.  The dyed red hair is not my taste. She is a larger girl (more a size 12 I would say), not just big breasted and has what I think is an attractive shapely feminine figure.  If you like large breasted shapely women a la Marylin Munroe then she would be for you.

Positives

Deep French Kissing (see below)
Excellent commitment to service
Met the dress request (!)
Good OWO
Value - did not rush
Mirror work

Negatives

Hygene fail, bad breath (spunk and cigarettes) which was noticeable and a constant distraction due to DFK.  I should have mentioned this as soon as I noticed it as it is the only reason this is not a positive and I might go back.
Missed my text that I had arrived so hanging about.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 09:35:49 am by mrhappypants »

Offline hendrix

Uurgh. For me, that's an unforgivable negative and I wouldn't return.

mrhappypants

Uurgh. For me, that's an unforgivable negative and I wouldn't return.

Hendrix, yep it was very off-putting.  I wish I had manned up and told her to go rinse her mouth.  It was a shame because all the other aspects were good.

Offline hendrix

Hendrix, yep it was very off-putting.  I wish I had manned up and told her to go rinse her mouth.  It was a shame because all the other aspects were good.

She's obviously a good punt, and I'm far from squeamish about things :D and couldn't give a shit about back to back as I think most (probably all at some point) do it, but it's annoying when those issues can be easily fixed just by remembering to mouth wash properly before the next punter.

Offline OutForJustice80

Oof. That is unfortunate. I hope her standards aren't slipping. I've been thinking about a long overdue return.

Offline HighlyMotivated

I'm ashamed to say I had the same experience with her about a year ago. Apologies for not reviewing. She was very well reviewed on here and I was still a newbie so when I got a taste of her spunky breath I thought 'surely not'. I was also too polite/timid to ask that she go wash her mouth, instead just kept kissing to a minimum.

Other than that service was good but no way would I return

Again apologies to OP and everyone else for not writing the review

mrhappypants

I'm ashamed to say I had the same experience with her about a year ago. Apologies for not reviewing. She was very well reviewed on here and I was still a newbie so when I got a taste of her spunky breath I thought 'surely not'. I was also too polite/timid to ask that she go wash her mouth, instead just kept kissing to a minimum.

Other than that service was good but no way would I return

Again apologies to OP and everyone else for not writing the review

HM thanks for putting your hand up.  I think this has a broader purpose in encouraging punters to point out if they have an experience that is counter to the prevailing opinion on the board.

Dave

Offline lewishamguy

The irony is that a troll made an STD allegation last week perhaps he was partially right in terms of hygiene issue. 

:sarcastic:

Type_O_Negative

Spunk and cigarettes?  :vomit:

Well i prefer Cigarettes & Alcohol  :D

External Link/Members Only

Offline bestbefore

"I love the taste of spunk and cigarettes in the morning"

No, seriously, that could be a bit of a game changer. I have seen Laura twice and never had any issue with her breath. And as a dfk enthusiast, I would have noticed. I hope it is a temporary blip

But good to flag up the problem on this forum. I think we only need to post feedback on well reviewed girls when there is a change of service or attitude. This a good example.

Offline joe diddley

Didn't notice this on my one and only visit to her, I have to say, but of course this is no reason to doubt the OP one bit. If true, however, this is quite different in scope and magnitude (i.e. much less significant) to her having an STD. I don't think any of us should mix the two issues up. A bit of stanky breath and the clap are altogether two quite different things. Neither are very edifying of course, but an accusation of the second is much more serious that the first, particularly if it is bandied about by a well documented troll. False accusations if such be the case in the instance of the STD claim of course hurt the SP but as disinformation they also affect us serious punters who benefit from truthful reports such as that made, I'm sure, by the OP.