Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony massage girls in north west  (Read 3270 times)

Offline SilverSword1

New on here , grateful for being allowed on tho , appreciated.

Just wondering if any you guys know of any Ebony massage girls .

I’ve been to prisca and to Mayz in nelson but other than those two I don’t know of anymore .

A point in the right direction would be good .

I’m more of a massage with HE than a FS with them guy .

Thanks in advance .

Offline Jamessmythe

I’ve been to two in the past. Both some years ago now, one was in Swinton she was fit and then another in walkden also very fit. Wish I knew if or where they were working now

Offline gomez1981

Never heard of that Mayz. Any chance you could do a review please pal?

Offline Bikerman

You asked about info a while back. As you asked about emma droylsden and lola whitefield..... but she dont review putting on here as she could get in the shit
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Twotall

.. but she dont review putting on here as she could get in the shit

Sorry Bikerman, what does that last bit mean, are you saying she doesn’t want to be reviewed on here? That’s what the site is for, why would there be a negative? Does she advertise as a legit business?

Offline Bikerman

Shortly after joining site i got a message saying not to review mayz as she could get in shit...anyway each time i booked with her she has cancelled on the day
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline SilverSword1

Tried going on the link but saying I’m not allowed to ?

Offline Greyrider

Black China doll on vivastreet  Walden is a great massage and punt visited about 18 months ago sorry can't add file

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 02:58:22 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Kool Keef

Black China doll on vivastreet  Walden is a great massage and punt visited about 18 months ago sorry can't add file

Pics look good, are they accurate?
Can you tell us about her service, what she's like?

Offline Greyrider

Visited about 18 months ago pics are accurate,lovely Caribbean lady chatty great massage and full service size about 16/18 all comms easy flats in Walden plenty parking.OW no OWO  various positions when requested booking was for 1 he £120 all in .

Offline Greyrider

Thanks to Goldfinch for the posting 😊

Offline Kool Keef

Visited about 18 months ago pics are accurate,lovely Caribbean lady chatty great massage and full service size about 16/18 all comms easy flats in Walden plenty parking.OW no OWO  various positions when requested booking was for 1 he £120 all in .

:hi:

Offline Chris1990mcr

Offline dadio

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I'm pretty certain this is Schic who has been around at least 15+ years. She started off only offering massage with HR appointments and was based in Sale.
I saw her again about 5 or so years ago at her new place in Walkden. She was now offering full service appointments.
From what I can remember, the massage quality had diminished and was more of a FS type of meet. She didn't do OWO and had put on a lot of weight from when I originally saw her. I never returned as it just felt a bit rushed and the weight was a bit off putting.