Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOD/Annabelles Tanya vs Phoenix Kasia  (Read 718 times)

Kassanova

Hi guys, does anyone know if Tanya at HOD & Annabelles in milton keynes is the same girl as Kasia at
Phoenix Club? There are a couple of similarities that suggest could be true, & at HOD there's a nice list of services offered  :yahoo:

vt

Hi guys, does anyone know if Tanya at HOD & Annabelles in milton keynes is the same girl as Kasia at
Phoenix Club? There are a couple of similarities that suggest could be true, & at HOD there's a nice list of services offered  :yahoo:

No sorry, she's not. I've seen both girls, Tanya was OK and did some great cowgirl, but is nowhere near as cute, friendly or horny as Kasia, see my review.

Kasia is a lot taller and is Latvian, not Russian and she is here in N London one day a week...though no rates are quoted and I believe the extras can add up here if you want a comprehensive service...

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 06:18:50 pm by vt »

Kassanova

I know Kasia is Latvian, but there are Russian Latvians, & at the last party i attended she was speaking Russian to a fellow party goer so that got me wondering  :unknown:

Kassanova

How rude of me... thanks btw  :hi:

vt

I know Kasia is Latvian, but there are Russian Latvians, & at the last party i attended she was speaking Russian to a fellow party goer so that got me wondering  :unknown:

You ask Kasia if she's Russian or Latvian...you will get a very firm answer!  :D

But no doubt she can speak Russian as most people from the Baltics have is as a oft-used second language.

And to be fair, Tanya could well be a Baltic Russian, though her cover story is that she was from Moscow.

But they are definitely two very different girls.