Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mollie x - Earls Court - (No FS)  (Read 667 times)

27 review(s) for Mollie Matthews (22 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Momodan38

Link - External Link/Members Only

Price - £250 for 1 hour incall

The Girl - Her pics (ones I’ve attached here) are a good representation for the most part. Facially she’s more glammed up in the photo vs IRL but her body size is captured well (minus the shine and gloss effect). Fake tittied Welsh girl, meaty body with a nice ass. She presented herself well and put effort into her looks from head to toe. Her tits looked and felt great. Plenty of tattoos, overall an ascetic that really pleases me. Friendly girl, her accent does remind me of my old headteacher who was from Wales, which was kinda off putting at times.

I’ve seen her previously years ago, when she used to provide a more full service type punt, e.g. snogging with plenty of tongue. But now she offers a more limited service. It’s basically a massage with HE. Still my previous meets were memorable enough for me to give her a go. It was a spur of the moment booking when I noticed her profile in London couple of month back but she never had her green light on. Sent and text and to my surprise she was working.

The Session - We had a little chat before we proceeded and things were clarified. Penetration and BJ were off limits. I was allowed to suck and lick her tits and feet. No issues doing these and no rushing from her end. She gave me a massage which was alright I suppose, nothing to write home about. Next up she did try to finish me via HJ, but it just wasn’t working for me, so I helped myself and went for a wank whilst I was nibbling on her tits or feet to cross the finish line.

Overall a neutral, the services were clarified beforehand, so I can’t really complain and I did enjoy playing with her fun bags again. She’s changed a lot from the last time I saw her so it was almost like seeing a new girl.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 10:51:43 am by Momodan38 »

Offline Doyle

I saw Mollie a long time ago (well before my time on here) when she was based in Cardiff.  I think she was £200 or thereabouts at the time which was a stretch but I do remember having a great time with her and her snogging was epic, pretty sure I got CIM too.  I don't think I would be seeing her again given her current offering.

Profile seems to be offline right now, as well.

Offline Momodan38

I saw Mollie a long time ago (well before my time on here) when she was based in Cardiff.  I think she was £200 or thereabouts at the time which was a stretch but I do remember having a great time with her and her snogging was epic, pretty sure I got CIM too.  I don't think I would be seeing her again given her current offering.

Profile seems to be offline right now, as well.

Like yourself the prior meeting I referenced to was a few years before I joined UKP. She was slimmer, but I do believe her tits were about the same.

Yeah it’s a shame about her limited services, she was great back in the day.