Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls for a PSE MMF?  (Read 636 times)

Offline thebastard

Hello all. I'm trying to put together an MMF session and I'm stuck trying to find profiles that fit the bill. That being a PSE-style meet, lots of deepthroat/face fucking required.

Her giving rimming and taking anal would be fantastic, but I suppose it's not essential.

I've had a look through my hotlist for girls who list MM in their profile and these two seem like good bets:

Hot Ameera/Hot&Seductive: External Link/Members Only
amadea.linda: External Link/Members Only

So, can anyone suggest girls who would be appropriate? We're looking to spend a max of around £150 each for an hour, extras and that included. Possibly go a little higher depending on the girl and her services.

And having never done this before, I suppose it's handled just by calling them up and asking if they'd be interested?

Thanks in advance.

Offline thebastard

To answer my own question, these two also look good:

DEE: External Link/Members Only
LittleMisOrla: External Link/Members Only

pking_paul

Off topic but how can Orla's profile have the authenticity bit in red on top when she already has feedback?? On here too btw

I think the first set look cracking, let us know how you get on.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Off topic but how can Orla's profile have the authenticity bit in red on top when she already has feedback?? On here too btw

No verification photo, maybe that's why. Or a rival pimp reported her.

Offline boardyhell

I think the first set look cracking, let us know how you get on.
[/quote
i have oral and she is real,all services delivered with aplomb,not a stunner like amadea,haven't seen hot and seductive sadly

Offline boardyhell

sorry don't know what happened there but oral is real ,excellent services but not a stunner like amadea