Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: party Alice x - Oxford Circus - Overall Positive  (Read 4835 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5939874) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ams11

Greetings,

I TOFTT with Party Alice who is a blond Brazilian.  She is as per the pictures without lighting and less makeup. But stunning none the less.

Alice is a sweet 25 year old with a lovely tight body, nice 34C cup boobs I would get. She is located near Oxford Circus underground. She told me she has been in the country for a month and was here previously for 2 months.

Comms were good, English was passable.

Accommodation: Up 3 flights of stairs and very dark so you will need to use the torch on your punting phone. The apartment is on a fairly quiet street and not intrusive. The flat was clean and room fit for purpose with mirror. Offered and accepted a shower. She gave me a fresh towel and ran the shower for me to the right temperature.

Girl - She is very sweet, and I would say looks wise a 8 out of 10. I was pleasantly surprised she did not ask for extras when I said I wanted 2 pops in the 1 hour. The price was 150 for the hour. She is very sweet and willing to please within her limits.

Services - She gave me OWO, Kissing on lips but no DFK. Instructed her to rub and cup my balls to which she complied. Does not do rimming on me even though on her list of enjoys but seemed happy to receive. Happy to be licked and smelled and tasted good. Nipples were lovely to lick but appeared sensitive.

The session - Started with me going down on her, made all the sounds without being over the top, enjoyed licking her nipples and gentle kisses on the lips. She then returned the favour with OWO. Which was very good. Delivered with just her mouth and felt great and no teeth. On with dom and she rode me cow girl, moved on to doggy and finally bone prone. All great and finally came. She has great hips and moved them well to help me along. 45 minutes done. We cuddled and then left.

Verdict - Will I return - Yes -

+ good looking, willing to please within her limits. takes a good pounding and fucks back so not passive
- Did not DFK but not on her likes; did not do rimming on me

Offline Mr Girth

Thanks for the review. Some good intel too.

I'm sure she is indeed good looking. But personally, I always have a doubt when photos are ALL so seriously photoshopped.

Just one or two selfies in the gallery go a long way to reassuring me as to what I'll see when i meet the girl.

Offline Ams11

Thanks guys for posting the links and pictures - that technical capability alludes me.

I was skeptical as well. But one of our fellow mongers said when he went to see Brunahot20 (Oct 24)  he saw Alice and she was hot. That said, the clincher for me to take the plunge was after texting her, she sent me different number that used WhatsApp. This allowed me to see videos she posted (if you select the Status menu option at the bottom) over a period of 3-4 days.

So I suggest if you want to minimise your risk - try my approach first and then you can decide.

Her English is rudimentary, but if you speak slowly and loudly she understands !!!!!

Good luck - only 1 more day until our fun ends  :( :( :(

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks guys for posting the links and pictures - that technical capability alludes me.
:thumbsup:

Offline K-FX

She's on my list for post lockdown! I texted and she said £200 for 1hr which is still more than the £150 from the review.

Offline Flipflop

Does anyone know what’s happened to her. Her AW profile has gone.