Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 50 shades of Romania. Has anyone seen her??  (Read 6591 times)

Stealthshagger

So you're masterbating while looking at those pics ;)

can i ask you a serious question? what is the objective of the profile and pictures etc?

abdul

can i ask you a serious question? what is the objective of the profile and pictures etc?

Actually the thing is that Abdul is a virtual character :hi:

Stealthshagger

what do you mean? bait and switch or what?

Pompoy123

Actually the thing is that Abdul is a virtual character :hi:

Now that I've paid for the PG and booked Abdul for 2 hrs am I going to be a bait and switch punter. I'm hurting inside lol

Stealthshagger

Now that I've paid for the PG and booked Abdul for 2 hrs am I going to be a bait and switch punter. I'm hurting inside lol

lol, i think you mean emotionally. judging by his cock pictures, you wont be hurting inside. lol

Pompoy123

lol, i think you mean emotionally. judging by his cock pictures, you wont be hurting inside. lol

:sarcastic: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

abdul

And you know the review section is opened for you, you can write as much as you like well of course after the meeting :P

Pompoy123

Anyone taken one for the team yet??? I know she does bareback which I'd never do plus she is from Romania and the WGs from there can be problematic but she is fucking hot lol.