Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kent Stunner anyone?  (Read 4090 times)

Luvwomennhose

Looking for some feedback about her?  Did a search and there is nothing written about her.  She's only used as a suggestion.

milo

I saw this lady once a while ago External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

I wouldn't describe her appearance as a 'stunner' but you can make your own mind up about that as I consider her pictures to be accurate. I thought she looked attractive and quite a lot younger (yes, younger!) than her stated age on the profile.

Although I wouldn't say it was a fantastic punt for me, I enjoyed her company. I would score the punt as a good average, say, seven out of ten. If in her area I would see her again, but probably only if I couldn't find someone else who took my fancy!

Ludwig

I have posted a review of this WG in the relevant section...a negative from me I'm afraid...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11958.0

James999

Fom reading that FR & her Profile she is clearly past her sell by date, and the profile eludes to a jaded worker there to screw every extra penny out of the guy, extra for CIM, extra for Anal etc etc, and that on top of a rate you could get a fit girl for  :hi:

biggeorge

kent stunner to me is one topgirl! very polite, friendly, and had a real great service, yeah shes had kids but shes still great fun and sexy. i spent a good few hours with her at my house and and im pleased i booked her, her oral skills are amazing, very slow and soft, her pussy is soooo bloody tight, i didnt last long after that. hehe ;) i will have her back down in a shot when pay day comes back around ;) for me 10/10

Ludwig

kent stunner to me is one topgirl! very polite, friendly, and had a real great service, yeah shes had kids but shes still great fun and sexy. i spent a good few hours with her at my house and and im pleased i booked her, her oral skills are amazing, very slow and soft, her pussy is soooo bloody tight, i didnt last long after that. hehe ;) i will have her back down in a shot when pay day comes back around ;) for me 10/10

@ big George (big Georgina?),

You have made quite lengthy comments about my FR (and indeed about me personally) on the other thread, & I will respond to them in due course on that thread (I am having to do this via a phone, so it may take a while)...in the meantime, may I congratulate you on having had such a good time with this WG, and her "amazing" oral skills, & her pussy "soooo bloody tight"  :sarcastic:    I am sure the lady herself will be very pleased to have such an enthusiastic and appreciative client as yourself...  :hi:

biggeorge

big georgina??? dont make me laugh!! yes i did have a great time with kent stunner, and obviously so did her other punters that have left her great feedback! her phone never stopped ringing when i visited her!! maybe you was just up your own arse when you visited her, you obviously didnt treat her with the respect she deserves, shame that your a narrow minded man that has to be nasty about his visits when it was his own fault!! why choose a poor bid?? now im laughing!!

James999

her phone never stopped ringing when i visited her!!

If she can't even turn her phone off when with a client  :dash: a sure sign of a hardened pro, one to avoid for sure  :hi:

Ludwig

big georgina??? dont make me laugh!! yes i did have a great time with kent stunner, and obviously so did her other punters that have left her great feedback! her phone never stopped ringing when i visited her!! maybe you was just up your own arse when you visited her, you obviously didnt treat her with the respect she deserves, shame that your a narrow minded man that has to be nasty about his visits when it was his own fault!! why choose a poor bid?? now im laughing!!

Have a little patience my dear, I have already stated that I will reply to you on the other (review) thread...have you no punter's cock to suck in the meantime ?...

biggeorge

haha, i just think you are full of bollox mate, more like you need more time to think of a reason you sad fuck!!

Ludwig

haha, i just think you are full of bollox mate, more like you need more time to think of a reason you sad fuck!!

Congratulations on displaying your character so proficiently...I am sure you have just gained a whole plethora of potential new clients  :sarcastic:

Bye  :bomb:

ncarter

It always amuses me that these 'punters' come on every time and say virtually the same thing about a WG that has been highlighted as the sort of 'fluffy speak' that would cause members and viewers here to automatically suspect the poster of a hidden agenda.

Obviously too busy 'defending themselves' or showing their 'blind obsession with their favourite WG' to think about what they are writing. Still it makes it easy to spot I suppose.

Offline kentishman13

Be aware her husband will be hanging around downstairs :scare:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
what a horrible women with language like that
...really classy
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline lancashireman12345

So I tried to contact her last week - very polite emails just stating what services I particularly wanted (nothing to shock), and just asking how much an in call would be as it's the school holidays (yes she's "one of them"!).

Got blocked after a single reply. Complete time waster in my opinion.