Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diva - Oliva - Canary Wharf(ish)  (Read 990 times)

Online Perkystarfish

External Link/Members Only

When: March 2024
Price: £250
Duration: 1 Hour

Preamble: I travelled to London for work for an overnight, I managed to escape meetings early, and headed to my hotel. After a while, I started to feel the urge, and started to look on AW and other sites. I text Diva to see who was available in the area (I was staying in Whitechapel). I know that using Diva was more expensive, but I chose that route for ease of contact. There were a number of girls suggested, but Oliva was highly recommended, and I'd seen searched some other reviews on here that appeared to be positive.

Description of Oliva: Oliva is half Romanian half latin... size 6, enhanced c boobs - not an ounce of fat, fit as the proverbial butchers dog! She was attractive, and spoke good English, although I wouldnt have said she was the sharpest tool in the box....

Services Offered: There was no DFK, OWO was offered and taken although she inspected my knob very very carefully, and was very sure to wipe any precum etc away. She started with a bit of a lapdance, which was all very good, with plenty of hands and nibbles here and there. OWO with her kneeling on floor, and then we moved onto the bed, a bit of 69 before we proceeded to go at it in CG and Doggy.... I shot my load in the dom. We had a break and she offered a little massage, we tried to raise the old chap for round 2, with more OWO, but there was very little life left in him! (I am an older man!).

Overall, there wasnt much of a connection, although she is a good looking woman, I would probably try to be more organised next time.

I am giving a Positive though I am unlikely to return.