Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley - Hot Ass Croydon  (Read 2053 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5716600) (3 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Online Saltnpepper

Time: Jan  24- Mar 24

Links :

External Link/Members Only

Price : £40, 15 mins

Comms: all done via Phone call and few texts given door number on arrival

Appearance: Just like the pics , about 5’4 big boobs, medium butt, late 30-44

Services: OWO, RCG, Mish

Nice clean modern apartment fit for purpose. Nice enough lady speaks some English if you know Spanish you will be fine, I know a small amount enough to chat with her. Good OWO best part tbf, nice boobs I was able to suck and play with them grabbing on the booty she can take the D no restrictions there, its basically her job if you can get past that she is VFM at £40. Hygiene was on point. I did notie a camera literally opposite the bed in the middle of a wall, if discretion is your thing maybe think twice about this one, also Doggy wasnt allowed due to size another thing to ponder about. Either way I had a good time not memorable though.

Would I go back: yeah as its VFM

Recommended : if looking for a PnD, I wouldn’t book her for a long session

Any questions do ask.

Offline Stevelondon

A camera !!!!

I hope you charged for filming 😂

Online Saltnpepper

A camera !!!!

I hope you charged for filming 😂

🤣 yep it was literally in the most obvious place as well, the cheek

Online last_days_of_logan

Time: Jan  24- Mar 24

Links :

External Link/Members Only

Price : £40, 15 mins

Comms: all done via Phone call and few texts given door number on arrival

Appearance: Just like the pics , about 5’4 big boobs, medium butt, late 30-44

Services: OWO, RCG, Mish

Nice clean modern apartment fit for purpose. Nice enough lady speaks some English if you know Spanish you will be fine, I know a small amount enough to chat with her. Good OWO best part tbf, nice boobs I was able to suck and play with them grabbing on the booty she can take the D no restrictions there, its basically her job if you can get past that she is VFM at £40. Hygiene was on point. I did notie a camera literally opposite the bed in the middle of a wall, if discretion is your thing maybe think twice about this one, also Doggy wasnt allowed due to size another thing to ponder about. Either way I had a good time not memorable though.

Would I go back: yeah as its VFM

Recommended : if looking for a PnD, I wouldn’t book her for a long session

Any questions do ask.

Thanks buddy

Link is broken already though

Online Saltnpepper

Thanks buddy

Link is broken already though

No probs, Damn she will be back at some point hopefully

Offline Ericbadboyaight

Be very careful of these camera things
I’ve heard horror stories of explotation for when these pimps can find out your identity (it’s not too hard these days with social media )

Suddenly they’ve got a video of you fucking and they can use it against you to exploit you for ransom money

Next time, just put a cover over it

Online Saltnpepper

Be very careful of these camera things
I’ve heard horror stories of explotation for when these pimps can find out your identity (it’s not too hard these days with social media )

Suddenly they’ve got a video of you fucking and they can use it against you to exploit you for ransom money

Next time, just put a cover over it

Yeah 💯 luckily I'm not one of those that can be exploited, the camera was a weird one usually they are in the corners etc this one was in the middle of the wall about the same height as a clock.

Offline pumps

I'd kinda expect no camera in the bed room.

I didn't notice it when I went... unless it had been removed or repositioned.

Thanks for the heads up.

Online Saltnpepper

I'd kinda expect no camera in the bed room.

I didn't notice it when I went... unless it had been removed or repositioned.

Thanks for the heads up.

It was on the wall at the bottom of the bed right in the middle unless it was something that looked like one but I'd be surprised.