Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina le3 westcotes Romanian  (Read 1841 times)

Offline Notts bloke

External Link/Members Only

Messaged the day before and agreed a time. Comms were speedy and good. Sent a confirmation in the morning and received the postcode. Comms were as good as you will get.

House was just off Tudor Road. I parked on this main street rather than the smaller road off it. I felt like it may be safer.

The girl is fucking fit. She answers the door by magic and when she closes the door I see how perfect that body is. About 5 foot 4, maybe smaller and petite. Just how I like em. She has the tiniest denim shorts on so after I've ice skated across the slippy tiled floor in the dining room, I see this perfect little bottom walking up the stairs.

60 quid paid for half hour and we both strip off. I love her body. Really is the kind of body I just love to hold when I'm fucking. Probably a size 6 and her tits looks great. She asks ow or owo and I go for owo. She is across me so I can see this body but because of this, the tongue isn't on the underside of my cock. That's where the magic spot is so I just ask her to lick all round the frenulum which she does. Slow kisses and tongue jabbing across it and I'm fucking squirming. Goes on for probably 10 minutes or maybe a bit less and I tell her I need to fuck her and to get on top. On with the rubber and she jumps on and she feels quite tight. I ask her to get her feet flat on the bed into a squat which she does. Usually I hold their arse and lift them up and down as it can be quite hard on a girls thighs. Nina says no need and she is a fucking pro and lowering herself up and down it. I'm fairly big and she's small but she's doing full strokes and I know I'm not lasting longer. I hold those perfect tits and blow eventually. I clean up, quick chat about how long she is back (leaving in about a week) and I'm off with a smile on my face.

Only negative I can think is that I don't think she made eye contact with me.

Amazing body. I wish she wasn't going back home.

Offline gbyld87

Has anyone else found that since her return Nina has banned doggy with them?  Really fucking frustrating and puts me off seeing her.

She gives the usual size issue as a reason which she also said was why she would only accept max 30min bookings from me, but I was wondering if anyone else has had this from. Her now?  Is it a post-childbirth thing?

Offline versace

Just seen her. Waste of time the girl is.

Offline shed

Just seen her. Waste of time the girl is.

So don't tell me ...... another red 🍒