Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teasing Teagan - Gateshead.  (Read 1554 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3569709) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline hotstepper

External Link/Members Only

This review might not be for everyone but its been a fantasy of mine for a long time and for anyone with similar fetishes it might be right up your street.

Having seen Teagan before in a more vanilla appointment (see earlier review) I had spoken to her about my foot fetish, and unlike some ladies who list it but arent that fussed, she seemed really up for it.

I sent off a text with my desires and she responded favourably.

Price £100 for 45 mins (this is the least amount of time she’ll do for a fetish booking).

Called in at the shop for some bits on the way, then arrived at her appartment. Made to feel comfortable straight away. Passed over the vouchers and gave her the goods. She slipped on some heels and i got down and kissed and sucked her toes. She really does have immaculate feet.

Then we headed to the bathroom. The shopping I’d bought consisted of jelly, custard and raspberries which she stood on and mashed up. I then cleaned it all off with my tongue. After a quick clean up, we headed back to the bed and she gave me a HJ to finish.

Lots of other fetishes are on offer and shes really keen to try stuff. She also does more than HJ but thats what i was after on this occasion.

I know it might not be to everyones taste, but its something I’ve wanted to do for so long and never really found the right person til now. Would i do it again? Probably not, that itch has been scratched now, but I’ll definitely revisit Teagan

Online scutty brown

What a waste of raspberries!