Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughtysophie:ass - Edinburgh  (Read 749 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7301917) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline VincentDV35

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Meeting with Sophie took place recently in Leith area, half hour for £70, no extras discussed or requested.

I rarely punt but was in the mood that day, did not have many options so decided to try.

The place was a bit messy like someone was going through their whole wardrobe and never bothered to put their stuff back again, but not dirty, so I didn't mind.

The girl can be recognised from her pictures, but they are either heavily edited or old. She is larger than the pics (especially the bottom half), and her tits are not as impressive as they appear to be.

Her teeth looked yellowish which was a major turn off, and she is wearing braces. At least she seems to be working on it, so good for her. Other than that she was clean and freshly showered, but I was already off because of the teeth and the difference from the pictures, so would only go for the basics.

Service wise nothing out of the ordinary, very good OW (opted out of the OWO for obvious reasons), multiple positions, finished in the condom.

It would be a negative, but I have selected neutral because she was very enthusiastic with her service and very nice and easy-going. For someone who is into her appearance and doesn't mind she could be a positive I guess.

Offline Jayf

Thanks for the review. Seen her years ago and was thinking about paying her another visit .

Offline Easygoingdude

Cheers for the review.

Was actually just looking at her profile for a potential meet at the end of the week. Will pass now after this.