Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham City Centre recommendations  (Read 716 times)

OpalFruit

Hi,

Having looked around AW, and on here also, Im struggling to find girls located in the centre of Birmingham (city centre not roughly in the centre).I don't think there is a search facility so just reading locations off the AW pages. hoping for suggestions please?

Not too fussed about who she I have been after a taller girl for a while. She needs to be available on a Saturday early afternoon.

Many thanks.

vt

Don't know if it's close enough to the City Centre for you, but there's a TLC party scheduled on Saturday from 12-3pm.

3 girls for 3 hours for £100, but obviously in a group party situation with a few other like-minded guys.

The line-up looks like hot MILFs this week...Brazilian Joy, Spanish Gina & Russian/Latvian Irene...all around their late 30s. Gina is quite small, just over 5ft,  but the other two are taller, especially in heels, not Amazons though.

It's location is just off the Ring Road, about 15 mins walk from New Street station. Postcode is on the website.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 10:51:00 am by vt »

yorkshire123

Hi,

Having looked around AW, and on here also, Im struggling to find girls located in the centre of Birmingham (city centre not roughly in the centre).I don't think there is a search facility so just reading locations off the AW pages. hoping for suggestions please?

Not too fussed about who she I have been after a taller girl for a while. She needs to be available on a Saturday early afternoon.

Many thanks.

You do know this is a punters site & not a pimps one don't you?

I would be highly dubious of any recommendations either openly or via PM that would include such a narrow timing slot that you have requested.
Party recommendations from established members (VT in this case) would be an exception to that by the way.