Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Number~One - Birmingham - Any fellow punters seen this WG before??  (Read 1118 times)

Offline alibirmingham

New profile, and possibly new to Birmingham or a tourer, but certainly not new to the game so does anyone recognise her at all?? I say not new to the game as she clearly knows the WG life looking at her profile etc.

She’s right up my street with what looks like a fit bod but not sure facially.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’m a bit cautious on wg’s who are clearly not new to the scene but have new profiles. Makes me wonder why the new profile really.

Offline Juankerr

I can see you have already searched the AW profile number as I did as soon as I saw those pictures, sounds like it would be a scam from what the previous intel suggests?  :unknown:

I doubt it will be her that you meet but good luck with your booking  :hi:

Offline dboy74

I don't have any knowledge of this WG, but seems a little too good to be true.

Offline charlesthethird

I reckon its a fake profile, its a small thing but she claims to be polish but in one of her pictures shes standing in front of a wall of writing thats in a Cyrillic script whereas Polish uses the latin alphabet.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I reckon its a fake profile, its a small thing but she claims to be polish but in one of her pictures shes standing in front of a wall of writing thats in a Cyrillic script whereas Polish uses the latin alphabet.

A couple of the photos come from a Russian site, where it says she’s Russian

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for all the replies. I always check here first before posting but with no confirmed review I thought I’d keep an open mind but based on the replies above it would be a miracle if she was genuine. And even if she is may be a forced prostitution ring and don’t think I want to go down that road.

I’ve booked this wg but can also see another top wg I like for the same money so I’m in 2 minds.

I’ll update if I do see this one and I will review.

Offline The Owl

The AW feedback seems suspect too. Four positive feedbacks in 2 days, 2 of the AW names follow the same style of initial dot rest of name.

Offline Juankerr

The AW feedback seems suspect too. Four positive feedbacks in 2 days, 2 of the AW names follow the same style of initial dot rest of name.

Seems to be part of a group who have received some similar suspect feedback, see replies #4 and #5 on this thread....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=255148.0

Offline The Owl

Seems to be part of a group who have received some similar suspect feedback, see replies #4 and #5 on this thread....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=255148.0

All 4 AW punter feedback names are on both profiles. Dodgy as fuck.

Online Punterperson1971

A lot of the so called punters have have either 0,1,2 or 3 reviews them selves very strange.

Offline Juankerr

A lot of the so called punters have have either 0,1,2 or 3 reviews them selves very strange.

Usually means they are fake service seeker profiles set up by the group/Sergei for the purpose of leaving bullshit positive feedback on the girls AW profiles to try to con punters.

Offline alibirmingham

I left it in the end. Too much info to suggest it’s a scam B&S operation which will leave punters wishing they had left it.

Appreciate all the info and help on this one. Yet another great example of why this site is invaluable

On a side note she increased her prices to £80 for the half hour. If there was even the faintest possibility I would have changed my mind and seen her for a Toftt there’s no fucking way now.

Offline Juankerr

I left it in the end. Too much info to suggest it’s a scam B&S operation which will leave punters wishing they had left it.

Appreciate all the info and help on this one. Yet another great example of why this site is invaluable

On a side note she increased her prices to £80 for the half hour. If there was even the faintest possibility I would have changed my mind and seen her for a Toftt there’s no fucking way now.

Think you made the smart decision, too many question-marks for me and when it looks too good to be true it usually is.

Offline DDDave

A couple of the photos come from a Russian site, where it says she’s Russian

I saw that on AW a few days ago and the nationlaity was definitely Russian, not polish as it now shows.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I saw that on AW a few days ago and the nationlaity was definitely Russian, not polish as it now shows.

If you use this site for image searches, I find it is definitely the best to get hits on photos..

External Link/Members Only

This is the photo that gets a hit

Hidden Image/Members Only