Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hair loose or ponytail in WGs?  (Read 1733 times)

Offline Dime

I was wondering how guys prefer a WG to have her hair during a punt? I've always preferred them to have their hair natural and loose. I remember during a punt she had her hair up and I asked her to untie it. However,  recently I have started to like ponytails, I.e in a recent punt her hair was in a proper ponytail and I loved pulling it when I was doing her in doggy. Does a girl's hair make a big difference for you during a punt?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 10:55:58 pm by Dime »

Offline Sonny Crockett

Loose is much better. Having them in ponytails or pigtails makes them look like little girls!!

pking_paul

I like it loose too, but ponytails do help during bjs with particularly attractive WGs, as I like to look.  :rolleyes:

Offline Dime

I like it loose too, but ponytails do help during bjs with particularly attractive WGs, as I like to look.  :rolleyes:
Haha, know exactly what you mean. Another thing I like  with loose hair is  when it spreads all over my stomach while getting a bj, which I can then  pull.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 11:08:22 pm by Dime »

Ben4454

Offline Nagilum

Loose for sure! Nothing is sexier than a woman with her hair down, then again I am massively turned on by beautiful hair.  Love the feeling when it brushes over me and running my fingers through it.

Offline TomR

Loose for me as well. If it's done up it looks as if they're going for an interview!

Loose is sexier and more wild!

Offline dirkdiggler583

Loose, a BJ from a long haired girl and feeling her hair on your balls - magic

Offline NoBaby

Most WG's with long hair have a hair band on their wrist incase it gets in the way.

Strange thing is when I see civvies with hair bands on their wrists and large handbags I often wonder...............

Online EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I have a client this afternoon who always ask me to wear it up . He is a dom so i presume its so he can pull me around by it

in general i wear it down
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Nagilum

I have a client this afternoon who always ask me to wear it up . He is a dom so i presume its so he can pull me around by it

in general i wear it down

Please, continue...  :cool:

np500

Love it down, has to be long, longer the better, makes a woman does long hair .

Offline Malvolio

Not overly fussed - apart from when I'm getting oral, at which point I want to take in the view rather than looking at a load of hair.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Love it long and flying around this is the difference between a nubile fertile young woman and an older one, for me.

As odd that that may appear!

vw

As long as it isn't a wig or extensions prefer a combination depending on the action at the time.  oral prefer hair up or tied back !

Offline azrael

I prefer the wg to have her hair loose, but saying that i rather the wg had pig tails than having her in a pony tail. That way its perfect, you can hold onto them when your going at it from behind ( that way you know if she's a sub or dom, even better when the wg allows it)  :hi:

ziggy1969

I quite like when the WG looks a bit dishevelled from her exertions at the end of the punt, long hair naturally helps create that look!

See my recent review of Ling (Cosmopolitan, Manchester). She has long hair, and it was really striking for me how thick the strands of her hair are, which I gather is the norm for orientals. But it was a new sensation to my touch to feel her thick hair, totally unlike the hair of any western lady.

But I do also agree with enjoying watching the lady suck me, especially in a mirror. So long hair down, but with the option to get it out the way to improve visibility would be my preference - all else being equal.

Offline redt4

Quite like a messy tied up affair, as if lounging about at home...combined with stockings and heels as if not lounging about at home....lol

Offline maxxblue

Not sure if having 'loose' hair is the right term - I think girls refer to it as wearing their hair down.

Having 'loose' hair sounds like it will come out in your hands.

:D

Offline pewpewpew

I much prefer a ponytail. A proper one high up on the back of the head. Seems I'm in the minority

Offline Vivago

I like it when I have a girl mounted up in cowgirl and she is getting close and leans forward letting her long hair cascade over my face and chest. Pure bliss.  :dancegirl:

Kind of like this.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

vw

Having 'loose' hair sounds like it will come out in your hands.

That would be extensions then !

Offline hottext72

I much prefer a ponytail. A proper one high up on the back of the head. Seems I'm in the minority

I agree with you. Ponytail, so you can guide her head whilst she gives you a blowjob and you can see her mouth properly at work.   :cool:

Offline unclepokey

The first working girl I visited had ponytails. Diane of Bushey. They were to a degree her trademark.
So any woman of late 20's early 30's with similar is a draw to me.
Uncle Pokey

Offline stayer

Hair tied back for me as I want to see her face when she is sucking my cock.

Offline OakTree

I like it when I have a girl mounted up in cowgirl and she is getting close and leans forward letting her long hair cascade over my face and chest. Pure bliss.  :dancegirl:

Kind of like this.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Bob on, that's a massive turn on for me.

I love it when they flick their hair back as they plough into to me also.

Offline howrude

Doesn't matter at all if they've got a nice big bum and tits.