Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you ever asked for the lights on or curtain open?  (Read 2001 times)

Offline PleadInsanity

Just curious, Personally i like to see whats going on, for me that is more than half the pleasure but it seems that WG's like to keep things quite dark and dingy. I'm guessing this is to hide the cum stains on the bed :rolleyes: or any personal flaws.
Have you ever requested the lights on full or curtains left open (assuming there are net curtains or something).

Offline denneboom

I do.

In some of the parlours I visit the girls will dimmer the lights down. Usually there are no windows or they're boarded up.

But I insist they are turned up again. I also wanna see what I have paid for and punts quickly turn into memories.

Some parlours have very dark rooms, and I have been known to insist on rooms with more light.

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

Just curious, Personally i like to see whats going on, for me that is more than half the pleasure but it seems that WG's like to keep things quite dark and dingy. I'm guessing this is to hide the cum stains on the bed :rolleyes: or any personal flaws.
Have you ever requested the lights on full or curtains left open (assuming there are net curtains or something).

Never had a girl lower the lights I agree a view is good, I all ways do hotel and never in-call so all the stains mine!! errr or someone else's D

I once did ask a girl to open her legs in-front of the hotel window with curtains open it was in the morning. I enjoyed it :)

MrKeen

I think girls at their own premsises doing incalls keep the curtains drawn for privacy, in case of nosey neighbours.

I did have a a girl at an hotel who wanted to be taken doggy in the front of floor to ceiling windows blinds drawn, said it made her feel more aroused looking at people passing, i concluded she was right the way her backside bucked. 

Offline NervousJ

Must admit I don't like the harsh reality of full blown daylight.... A nice dimmed light works for me....

Offline zootalors

I think girls at their own premsises doing incalls keep the curtains drawn for privacy, in case of nosey neighbours.

Many years ago I visited a lady who worked on the 12th or 13 th floor of a tower block and I opened the curtains to admire the view.She came back in the room and closed them..Maybe her nosey neighbours were into abseilling  :lol:

Offline the_exile

I do.

In some of the parlours I visit the girls will dimmer the lights down. Usually there are no windows or they're boarded up.

But I insist they are turned up again. I also wanna see what I have paid for and punts quickly turn into memories.

Some parlours have very dark rooms, and I have been known to insist on rooms with more light.

I don't like very dark rooms either, I have also asked for a light to be turned on or up.

Offline dkn

I'm definitely a lights on, curtains open fan - seeing is a major part of the experience to me.

Did once have a submissive girl blindfolded and backed her up to a suction base dildo I'd stuck to the hotel window, that she then had to fuck for a minute or so before I let her remove the blindfold.  Happy days!

mediumjoe

Nice  one DKN  make me laugh. I can just imagine somebody walking past and the view of her arse banging back onto the glass on a  stuck on dildo, brilliant  Joe

Offline PleadInsanity

I shall be requesting more light then.
Having only had 2 punts (I will be making reports in time) it has felt a little like i was going in for a séance in the bedroom, not that it was dark, just low light.

Online badsin

I have a thing for screwing girls in front of the window :thumbsup: if it's dark I'll get the lights on also! Only done this is a flat, a few floors above street level, so it's not as risky as a ground floor!! Also the cold glass will get a girls nipples as hard as bullets in a few seconds  :hi:

Offline Hungarian Lover

Would always like to have the light on to just to see what I'm getting and have a good gander if it's nice body I'm having sex with and to look deep into their eyes whilst fucking , just like today, nice bright, clean room and lovely girl. Oh yes!

Offline Arthur Wizard

I had a girl once in a tower block of flats on the 15th or 16th floor I think it was. She asked me to fuck her from behind on her balcony. Had a great view of Manchester whilst smashing her back doors in. Great times.

Tierney

Punting wise, the curtains tend to remain closed but lights on. Never been an issue. Once saw an indie in Liverpool on the 6th floor of a block of flats near the docks. She kept the curtains open. Was a bit off punting at first seeing people walking about in the street but I soon realised that they wouldn't be able to see us.

A civie fuckbuddy of mine used to like keeping the curtains and window open. She was bloody loud as well, especially when being fisted.

Offline the_exile

Seems just having the lights on is a bit tame, what with sucker base dildos and all!

Offline wee_billy

A few years ago I had an outcall with a girl at my place about a week before I moved out of it (the only reason I did it). It was 3rd floor and overlooked a busy junction.

The girl had been dressed in a PVC/rubber two piece (skirt and top), and as we were finishing up, she showed me the other top she had brought. She walked over the room in this and had a look out of the curtains. I asked if I could take her from behind like that - her leaning out of the curtains, clothed top half, with me fucking her 'behind the curtain'. She did, and we did. She reckons a couple of people realised what was going on.

That's the only time I've come close to having the curtains open!

Offline mrdiamond77

I have asked for lights to be turned on a few times.  I like to see who I am fucking.

Offline jawill

Saw WelshHolly Jones in Cardiff one evening, prob about 6pm in a well known high rise hotel.... she was on a high floor with floor to ceiling windows and i told her to stand up against the glass in just her stockings, bent over as I did her from behind.  Just in front of us were the equally high rise apartment blocks with people sat on their sofas having their dinner and watching the tv.  Turned us on no end!

Offline sub_marine

I can usually only fit in lunchtime punts, so it's always daylight anyway, 1 girl had a blackout curtain as her window was on the inside of an L shaped building and the neighbour would have seen right in, but she kept the big light on all the time

I was ridden cowgirl by an ex many years ago n a Spanish balcony while on holiday, lasted about 20mins with her cumming, people must have noticed as the block opposite was residential, a few old guys on the balconys reading papers

Offline El Jefe

I like to have the lights on or some sort of light coming into the room. Dim light could hide STD's, skin conditions or other people coming into the room.