Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suggestions for WGs in London this week  (Read 834 times)

Offline bigt3000

Hey folks, I'm visiting London next week and I still fancy popping my punting cherry and I'd be interested to hear some suggestions and comments.

What I'm looking for is:
Around the £150 mark, easy to get to from SE10 with an oyster card but would prefer an outcall as I don't know London that well yet, English or has a solid good grasp of English, big boobs would be nice, around size 6-10, 30 years old or younger, likes DFK, OWO, DT would be good, fingering, receiving light spanking, and very nice person to go along with it too.

What's holding me back is that I have no feedback because I'm new to this. Which means I'm likely to be turned away by a lot of WGs.

Ones I've found that look good are:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Looks gorgeous and has got loads of great reviews on here, but busy the times I tried calling to speak to her about a booking and I don't want to hound her. Tried twice, left a message but nothing, sadly. Shame, would have been great to meet her!

Well reviewed on here, though I'm under her minimum age limit by a year and, again, have no feedback which will work against me. Should I try anyway?

Had some good reviews on here, but lack of photos is a bummer

Lots of positive reviews. Nice bum too

Anyone else have any suggestions? I'd love to hear them

Offline Honolulu

Sorry just saw you had short listed some WGs.

About the WG who has an upper age limit. I really doubt she'll want to see your proof of age ID. 😂

You could go onto AW tomorrow and check the green light for Available today.

Short list those you like the look and sound of. Return to UKP to check for members reviews.

Then make contact and ask for the day and you want to meet.

Good luck.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 07:20:40 pm by Honolulu »

Offline bigt3000

Sorry just saw you had short listed some WGs.

About the WG who has an upper age limit. I really doubt she'll want to see your proof of age ID. 😂

You could go onto AW tomorrow and check the green light for Available today.

Short list those you like the look and sound of. Return to UKP to check for members reviews.

Then make contact and ask for the day and you want to meet.

Good luck.

Possibly not :lol: but worth mentioning just for the sake of showing I've read what she wants?

Offline Steely Dan

I have met the last 3.  3 right answers. (Actually, 2 of these sucked my dick at the same time). Click on the word 'reviews' under my name for my other ideas.

Ellie Rose is pretty busy, but you could join UKE and send her a note there explaining more.
What do you mean about NBA's 'lack of photos is a bummer'

Enjoy London.  Easy to get around.  So go for the incall - the journey will be easy. Have the full experience.

Offline bigt3000

I have met the last 3.  3 right answers. (Actually, 2 of these sucked my dick at the same time). Click on the word 'reviews' under my name for my other ideas.

Ellie Rose is pretty busy, but you could join UKE and send her a note there explaining more.
What do you mean about NBA's 'lack of photos is a bummer'

Enjoy London.  Easy to get around.  So go for the incall - the journey will be easy. Have the full experience.

By that I meant the public photos, without buying her private gallery. I know its an option but I started looking through public galleries  to begin with.

Offline Steely Dan

She (Alex) has lots of photos on UKE too. Loads really.

But anyway, as all the pics and descriptions say, she is no glamour model.  As her last review explains, she is about having a laugh and good service.

Offline bigt3000

She (Alex) has lots of photos on UKE too. Loads really.

But anyway, as all the pics and descriptions say, she is no glamour model.  As her last review explains, she is about having a laugh and good service.

I'm not exactly a model type either lol working on it though! Noticed you say both Alex and Honey. I'm thinking either of those 2 now. Whoever turns out to be available on the day I want.
Out of curiosity, who would you say you had the most fun with?

Offline Steely Dan

Can't choose sorry. Three right answers.

I note you mentioned boobs.  Honey does have bigger boobs than Alex.  And Ellie Rose out does both.

Offline bigt3000

Can't choose sorry. Three right answers.

I note you mentioned boobs.  Honey does have bigger boobs than Alex.  And Ellie Rose out does both.

That's ok, thanks for the input all the same. I've made my decision and I've gone with Honey. Plus I'll be there the next week so can always pick another one :)