Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Love Kandy – Croydon  (Read 9558 times)

Offline Cuntminion

1. the guy is clearly trying to get me banned and im sticking up for myself. Do you have an issue with that? - not sure how that constitutes as abuse mate. The post is there for all on the forum to see

2. Admin comes across as objective from the little i've been able to pick up from him so im quite confident in what i said. If he had an issue im sure he would have objected by now

well thats 150  reviews for you to go through to identify who to blacklist. I'm glad they are useful to you in someway thats what the forum is all about  :)

You are completely free to come to your own conclusions. These conclusions dont affect my reality so I couldnt care less

Here's a review about an advertised 'safe' provider

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110487.msg1287932#msg1287932

Im a realist not an idealist

as far as i am concerned you are just kidding yourselves thinking you know who is safe and who is not

the mouth of a 'safe' provider provider who has taken 10 loads in the mouth from punters on a Monday is just as risky as the mouth of an 'unsafe' provider who has taken 10 loads in the mouth  from punters on a monday

dont kid yourselves

1. I have no comment on post reports or how you perceive them

2. I have no opinion other than admin runs a tight ship and operates as per laid out forum rules

3. I'm more than happy to go through 150 reviews and add links to a quick list avoid spreadsheet

4  you cherry pick a review if a solid heads up as a vindication for yourself :rolleyes:

5. No one is kidding themselves but simply taking reasonable available precautions

6. No one gives a fuck about punther certified or guaranteed , those images are quite simply the saddest most pathetic thing I've seen and the fact you have your own accreditation system which you have used beyond the point of "it wasn't funny the first time" really speaks volumes

punther

1. I have no comment on post reports or how you perceive them

2. I have no opinion other than admin runs a tight ship and operates as per laid out forum rules

3. I'm more than happy to go through 150 reviews and add links to a quick list avoid spreadsheet

4  you cherry pick a review if a solid heads up as a vindication for yourself :rolleyes:

5. No one is kidding themselves but simply taking reasonable available precautions

6. No one gives a fuck about punther certified or guaranteed , those images are quite simply the saddest most pathetic thing I've seen and the fact you have your own accreditation system which you have used beyond the point of "it wasn't funny the first time" really speaks volumes

thanks for the reality check....its always good to have someone as honest speaking as you to bring one down to earth....going to reflect on these points....

thanks mate  :thumbsup:

(its always good to remember for every person that has a particular view there is likely someone that has the opposite view e.g. its not funny/ its funny ,
its sad/its not sad,
your reviews are BS/your reviews are very helpful etc. ....
in punting and also in the grand scheme that is life, ultimately your views cinnamon on everything,as much as your ego tells you they have value, is ultimately meaningless   ;) )

Ludwig

you can try and take the piss when you contribute as much as i do have to the forum but until then fade back into the night kid  ;)

Punther, perhaps time to take on a little advice, New Fish.  The fact that you've vomited up 2500+ posts in the five minutes you've been here, does not accord you some sort of elevated status... 

Presumably you can grasp the notion that there are plenty of members who've been contributing info & reviews long before you graced UKP with your multiple presences (toepunt, punther2.0, etc) ?   You're no more indispensible to this forum than NightKid or any other cunt on here - We're all no-marks, and the forum would survive perfectly well without any one of us ...

May I respectfully suggest that you confine yourself to providing valuable information (something at which, to your credit, you're admirably proficient) and cut out the narcissistic delusions of grandeur & self-importance contained in some of your posts and self-obsessed threads ...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 02:38:35 am by Ludwig »

Offline Cuntminion

Punther, perhaps time to take on a little advice, New Fish.  The fact that you've vomited up 2500+ posts in the five minutes you've been here, does not accord you some sort of elevated status... 

Presumably you can grasp the notion that there are plenty of members who've been contributing info & reviews long before you graced UKP with your multiple presences (toepunt, punther2.0, etc) ?   You're no more indispensible to this forum than NightKid or any other cunt on here - We're all no-marks, and the forum would survive perfectly well without any one of us ...

May I respectfully suggest that you confine yourself to providing valuable information (something at which, to your credit, you're admirably proficient) and cut out the narcissistic delusions of grandeur & self-importance contained in some of your posts and self-obsessed threads ...

+1

No ones bigger than the church

punther

once again thanks for the advice mate...much apppreciated  :hi:

Speedy12

Holy shit batman! Some of your guys need to go out and have a shag, you've obviously very very sexually frustrated. I've never seen such a bunch of crap posted. Stop bickering with one another and trying to have the final word.

lkiu6433

I mostly just lurk this forum and rarely post but this has to be said:

Punther is definately a character but you're:

Almost certainly a foreveralone virgin (disregard paying prossies to have sex with you)- every last one of your posts and general forum persona absolutely reeks of it. Your posts/reviews I instantly disregard and ignore not Punthers.

Without a doubt an undercover white knight / prossie lover.

I would bet my life creepy and socially awkward in real life.

I know who's more pathetic and sad out of you two  :lol:

Offline Cuntminion

Almost certainly a foreveralone virgin (disregard paying prossies to have sex with you)- every last one of your posts and general forum persona absolutely reeks of it. Your posts/reviews I instantly disregard and ignore not Punthers.

:lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

:D

Magicstick69

Mostly here to read reviews so thanks to all those that provide info  :hi:. I've noticed when certain members see a lady protected that has bb advertised it never creates as much as a ripple.  However when other members so much as mention this topic a gang of hyenas emerge from the binary code and set upon them systematically. Ive never engaged in bb with a hooker but if anyone else enjoys that sort of high risk behaviour then all I say is test regularly and good luck. Reality is these ladys' that only offer safe services are having unprotected relations with a partner or maybe 2, who in turn is having relations with ???. Then the same lady is giving owo to a customer who only sleeps with hookers protected but bb's his partner and every other man and women. I say just wear your rubber and enjoy the pussy you have paid over the odds for.

For those that go as far as creating spreadsheets and bringing out a calculator before a punt then maybe it's time to be nice to the wife again so she opens up shop

Offline Cuntminion

:D

Someone who I have never met, never will meet, couldn't give a fuck about, drops their opinion ?

It's....almost.......too.....much....to...take

Someone who I have never met, never will meet, couldn't give a fuck about, drops their opinion ?

It's....almost.......too.....much....to...take

That was a rather strong attack from him I've never even seen him post before, that caught me by surprise

Offline Cuntminion

That was a rather strong attack from him I've never even seen him post before, that caught me by surprise

(In Italian voice)

Ahh whattaya gonna do  :unknown:

Offline claretandblue

Mostly here to read reviews so thanks to all those that provide info  :hi:. I've noticed when certain members see a lady protected that has bb advertised it never creates as much as a ripple.  However when other members so much as mention this topic a gang of hyenas emerge from the binary code and set upon them systematically. Ive never engaged in bb with a hooker but if anyone else enjoys that sort of high risk behaviour then all I say is test regularly and good luck. Reality is these ladys' that only offer safe services are having unprotected relations with a partner or maybe 2, who in turn is having relations with ???. Then the same lady is giving owo to a customer who only sleeps with hookers protected but bb's his partner and every other man and women. I say just wear your rubber and enjoy the pussy you have paid over the odds for.

For those that go as far as creating spreadsheets and bringing out a calculator before a punt then maybe it's time to be nice to the wife again so she opens up shop
Leeches like you should be banned  :thumbsdown:

lkiu6433

As expected no rebutall to my points  ;)

Be honest, how how mad are you right now that:

1) You got caught trying to bully a respected and well contributing member on the London boards (Punther) by calling him sad and pathetic?

2) You got called out for being a secret undercover white knight and fluffy? I've read your reviews full of hugs and cats and the fluffyness is literally sickening. I also read that review of Ameera by another poster where page after page you were defending her honour despite never even having seen her   :crazy:

3) Again, I've never met you but if you're not in real life a desperately lonely, horrible with women, socially awkward, overweight, unattractive man I will happily give you my first born child. Everyone on this forum can see it through every post you make. Yet you have the audacity to try and bully another poster by calling him sad and pathetic.   :rose:

1) You got caught trying to bully a respected and well contributing member on the London boards (Punther) by calling him sad and pathetic?

2) You got called out for being a secret undercover white knight and fluffy? I've read your reviews full of hugs and cats and the fluffyness is literally sickening. I also read that review of Ameera by another poster where page after page you were defending her honour despite never even having seen her   :crazy:

3) Again, I've never met you but if you're not in real life a desperately lonely, horrible with women, socially awkward, overweight, unattractive man I will happily give you my first born child. Everyone on this forum can see it through every post you make. Yet you have the audacity to try and bully another poster by calling him sad and pathetic.   :rose:

:lol: :lol: :D :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Cuntminion

As expected no rebutall ........

Your right can't be bothered to bullet point your post, so I'll skip to the summary

Your a cunt  :thumbsup:

Offline pumps

pwned lol

Offline Cuntminion

pwned lol

Maybe to others, couldn't give a fuck either way  :unknown:

Bullying punther? No my opinions were not personal and only relevant to review nuances and I stand by every comment

Ikiu6433 having personal digs over what he assumes he knows?
Yeah makes me so mad I added his slagging off to my about me bio under the "what others have said about me" that's how much it bothers me

Just a comedy cunt having a pop , ten a penny, he won't be the first or the last

I like he has made an extended effort to go through my posts because at least I genuinely "he get mad"

My posting, reviewing, alleged "white knighting" piss him off, fantastic
I get no greater pleasure than you anticipating what thing I'll do next that will annoy

I'm constantly winning this  :thumbsup:

So last drawn out response you'll get ikiu6433 , however long your rebujes, you'll get a simple response

Cunt.  :D

punther

You are a boss  :hi:  :drinks:

And thanks for speaking up! ....when the hyenas come out not many are willing to back the person being attacked and put the hyenas back in their cage

:hi:
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 11:46:52 pm by punther »

Offline NightKid

You got caught trying to bully a respected and well contributing member on the London boards (Punther) by calling him sad and pathetic?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Please stop ... my sides ... can't take it!

Offline SamLP

You are a boss  :hi:  :drinks:

And thanks for speaking up! ....when the hyenas come out not many are willing to back the person being attacked and put the hyenas back in their cage

:hi:

Who are you referring to as "hyenas" as you've used it in a plural sense?
Also do you regard yourself as infallible to any criticism by having a sly dig at those that have spoken against some of your actions.
I'm not saying this to endorse Coma at all and he's received criticism his way too where a couple of other punters seemed to enjoy, yet he never called them hyenas. I don't endorse his use of themselves cunt towards the other punter either, but Ludwig hit the nail on the head. Some humility is maybe needed.

punther

Who are you referring to as "hyenas" as you've used it in a plural sense?
Also do you regard yourself as infallible to any criticism by having a sly dig at those that have spoken against some of your actions.
I'm not saying this to endorse Coma at all and he's received criticism his way too where a couple of other punters seemed to enjoy, yet he never called them hyenas. I don't endorse his use of themselves cunt towards the other punter either, but Ludwig hit the nail on the head. Some humility is maybe needed.

Let me get something staight with you and any others who believe i think highly of myself for some reason

I pay for pussy and review the pussy i pay for. I do not seek validation or respect for this, i do not think i am better than anyone on here. Why should i? Seriously why? You think i think im better than you or anyone because of paid for pussy. As far as i am concerned it is you and your type's inferiority complex which must make you think i think i am better than you because i personally do not think i am - so this is something YOU and the pthers like you need to deal with

I dont regard myself as infalible, i just defend myself. Dont you do so? dont you defend yourself and the views you believe in when they are critiscised by others?

What seems to be the case is you and the types like you cant seem to accept when your criticism is viewd as meaningless. This is something You need to deal with

You cant seem to handle viewpoints that are different from yours mate

Ill repeat it again just so its clear i do not think i am better than you or anyone else on here.

This all being said facts and numbers are what they are and i will explain in the following post

Offline smiths

Indeed, none of us are indispensable or have an elevated status, we are all the same except admin and NIK as he founded UKP. Some of us who have been consistently contributing to UKP for over 5 years on a very regular basis don't feel the need to brag about our contribution and big ourselves up, that's what insecure saddos do in my observations.

I know nothing of multiple presences, they have to be agreed by admin of course, or the poster is breaking the rules.

punther

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Please stop ... my sides ... can't take it!

i dont waste time with punters who out other punters....i had no respect for you as an individual before i saw what you did but somehow manged to loose even more respect for you after i saw this

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59014.msg758375#msg758375

Did I miss any post supporting NightKid? Because it seems everyone in agreement here.

A personal attack seems to have backfired and shown the accuser in more bad light.

Had any new member posted what he had, they would have been banned straight away, so take this as your only warning.

so mate please....if i am not respected then fair enough. i can accept that....but then where does the above place you on the barometer of respect?

Regarding you trying to bring up my multiple presences I did so the same reason punters change their AW accounts and the same reason punters switch up their punting phone numbers. It was against the forum rules which I realised when admin removed my access but he let me back didnt he....he even amalgamated those different presences you try to cheekily bring up

And who the hell do you think you are...YOU respsectfully confine....what power do you weild...deluded guy

Yes I am a new fish here and in my short time here I think i've made some contribution. In the time you have been in this pond how much of a splash have you made?  How much have you put on the table?

The below isnt arrogance or narcissism...the below is fact

This is a paid sex internet review website

It's sole purpose is to provide information on sex workers

its value is dependent on the contributions members make....this is the reason lurkers get a hard time...because they dont review or contribute as much as they should

you thinking no one is more valuable than another to the forum is simply a case of pedalstall delusion

there are member on here that are more valuable than others

members like the don and pumps for example who review and post frequently are more valuable than members who do not review and post as much as they do

the two i have used as example are more valuable than YOU. Fact

YOU have been a member of this forum since  November 21, 2012, 03:08:36 am

and you have contributed 713 posts and 54 reviews....this is nice but there are others on here that have contributed more...hence they bring more value to the table and are more valuable than YOU

now i find it funny that you, someone who on a paid sex internet forum (a forum which get its value from reviews and posts its members make) who only has 713 posts and 54 review in the span of 4 years   can try and talk down to someone who in the space of 1 and a half years has brought 150 reviews started popular threads in his regions and contributes a lot via posts

the above are facts. it is not arrogance. it is not narcissism. it is fact

this forum cares only for the content it members generate

the forum dosent care if someone is a 'responsible punter' who only punts and reviews once is 2 months.
the forum simply does not care.
the forum want new fresh content.
the addicted punter who punts and reviews 3 times a week brings more.
this is fact

so when people like you try to attack me i remind them about the facts above... ...unfortunately this gets misinterpreted as arrogance

it is not arrogance it is fact

ive said it before and i'll say it again....this is paid for pussy....no one is better than anyone else  (though some members bring more value to the forum than others)

« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 03:10:46 am by punther »

punther

Some of us who have been consistently contributing to UKP for over 5 years on a very regular basis don't feel the need to brag about our contribution and big ourselves up, that's what insecure saddos do in my observations.

this is where the problem lays

the way your response is worded im not sure if its a general statement or directed at me but if it is can i just say  i am not bragging......im not trying to brag about women i have PAID to have sex with.....who the hell brags about paying prostitutes for sex

as mentioned before the only time i mention my contribution is when someone tries to attack it. I dont bring it up myself and left to my own devices on this site I am happy to just review and post links of bubble butts and deepthroaters but there are those in the background that want to attack..........  and this is a wider issue...and is not just about 'punther' ....im NOT special

i have noticed certain members have an attitude of just attacking and as a previous poster on this thread mentioned bullying other members....and its the same people time and time again

those individuals are venom to the forum as they are the ones who push some 'lurkers' to remain as lurkers as they end up thinking what the hell is the point in posting anything when I am going to get attacked

they seem to think they are bastions of the forum....they are the saddos in my opinion

« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 03:26:09 am by punther »

Offline smiths

this is where the problem lays

the way your response is worded im not sure if its a general statement or directed at me but if it is can i just say  i am not bragging......im not trying to brag about women i have PAID to have sex with.....who the hell brags about paying prostitutes for sex

as mentioned before the only time i mention my contribution is when someone tries to attack it. I dont bring it up myself and left to my own devices on this site I am happy to just review and post links of bubble butts and deepthroaters but there are those in the background that want to attack..........  and this is a wider issue...and is not just about 'punther' ....im NOT special

i have noticed certain members have an attitude of just attacking and as a previous poster on this thread mentioned bullying other members....and its the same people time and time again

those individuals are venom to the forum as they are the ones who push some 'lurkers' to remain as lurkers as they end up thinking what the hell is the point in posting anything when I am going to get attacked

they seem to think they are bastions of the forum....they are the saddos in my opinion

It was a general statement, there have been real braggers on here who actually think or thought its some sort of achievement to fuck a WG, some were banned thankfully in a cull by admin, now they were real saddos. What I have found is some cry bullying when in reality whats happening is they are being challenged and some were well dodgy and banned. Its good and very healthy to challenge so called punters who are dodgy, admin has encouraged genuine punters to do so and this has helped keep the forum going.

I have very rarely seen genuine cases of bullying, some simply aren't suited to UKP in my view, it isn't a vicars tea-party forum, its not all nicey nicey fortunately. And long may it continue to be as it is, that's why its the top punting forum in the UK and been so a long time despite only been founded by NIK just over 6 years ago.

Ludwig

And who the hell do you think you are...YOU respsectfully confine....what power do you weild...deluded guy
:D I am not deluded, and in fact on the contrary I am well aware that I have no power to wield here - that's why I made a respectful suggestion to you, rather than being so presumptuous as to give you an order :D

In the time you have been in this pond how much of a splash have you made?  How much have you put on the table?

...and you have contributed 713 posts and 54 reviews....this is nice but there are others on here that have contributed more...hence they bring more value to the table and are more valuable than YOU...
Quite so - oh, woe is me!  :cry:  :cry:   

You do realise that it's not a competition ?  :lol: :lol:

..you thinking no one is more valuable than another to the forum is simply a case of pedalstall delusion...
:lol: I didn't say that I think that no-one is more valuable than another to the forum - I said that you're no more indispensible than NightKid, etc- there is a significant difference  :P

And if you take the time to wipe away your tears of petulant rage, you'll clearly see that in my post I specifically gave you credit for your valuable contributions  :thumbsup:

...and WTF is a pedalstall delusion ? 

...  :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad:  ...

Punther, may I respectfully suggest that you go and have a punt in the hope that it may lower your blood pressure ? 

Perhaps you could arrange one with the WG about whom you PM'd me a couple of months ago ?

You remember that ?  When I brought something directly to your punting table ?    :D :D

« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 04:55:53 am by Ludwig »

Offline SamLP

Let me get something staight with you and any others who believe i think highly of myself for some reason

I pay for pussy and review the pussy i pay for. I do not seek validation or respect for this, i do not think i am better than anyone on here. Why should i? Seriously why? You think i think im better than you or anyone because of paid for pussy. As far as i am concerned it is you and your type's inferiority complex which must make you think i think i am better than you because i personally do not think i am - so this is something YOU and the pthers like you need to deal with

I dont regard myself as infalible, i just defend myself. Dont you do so? dont you defend yourself and the views you believe in when they are critiscised by others?

What seems to be the case is you and the types like you cant seem to accept when your criticism is viewd as meaningless. This is something You need to deal with

You cant seem to handle viewpoints that are different from yours mate

Ill repeat it again just so its clear i do not think i am better than you or anyone else on here.

This all being said facts and numbers are what they are and i will explain in the following post

I don't know why you've gone on a fucking rant about something I've never said. I simply asked you who you were referring to as "hyenas" as that's quite a strong word to use. Just because you've been criticised by a few (rightly or wrongly) doesn't justify your use of that word.
As for your other points, please refer me to the points I made regarding validation & respect. You've acted like a right idiot referring to me as "types like you" and "your types inferiority complex"
I made a valid point in this thread regarding punters that go and see bb girls, yet you've taken it to launch a personal attack against me. Rather than take the advice given to you by Ludwig, it seems that your own words ring true to yourself and that the inferiority complex lies solely with you as you keep trying to justify your points and putting others down at the same time.

punther

I don't know why you've gone on a fucking rant about something I've never said. I simply asked you who you were referring to as "hyenas" as that's quite a strong word to use. Just because you've been criticised by a few (rightly or wrongly) doesn't justify your use of that word.
As for your other points, please refer me to the points I made regarding validation & respect. You've acted like a right idiot referring to me as "types like you" and "your types inferiority complex"
I made a valid point in this thread regarding punters that go and see bb girls, yet you've taken it to launch a personal attack against me. Rather than take the advice given to you by Ludwig, it seems that your own words ring true to yourself and that the inferiority complex lies solely with you as you keep trying to justify your points and putting others down at the same time.

Look whos now backed up against the wall  :D

punther

It was a general statement, there have been real braggers on here who actually think or thought its some sort of achievement to fuck a WG, some were banned thankfully in a cull by admin, now they were real saddos. What I have found is some cry bullying when in reality whats happening is they are being challenged and some were well dodgy and banned. Its good and very healthy to challenge so called punters who are dodgy, admin has encouraged genuine punters to do so and this has helped keep the forum going.

I have very rarely seen genuine cases of bullying, some simply aren't suited to UKP in my view, it isn't a vicars tea-party forum, its not all nicey nicey fortunately. And long may it continue to be as it is, that's why its the top punting forum in the UK and been so a long time despite only been founded by NIK just over 6 years ago.

Fair enough

And may i add this is a well thought out response from someone with balanced and objective views - something ive picked up from a lot of your posts.....if only some others had the ability to think like this

Offline SamLP

Look whos now backed up against the wall  :D
Do explain your silly and childish retort. All I see is you lashing out at everyone without any consideration.
I've asked you two question that you've failed to answer.
Who are the hyenas you refer to?
Explain which post in this thread did I mention validation & respect in regards to you?

hopefully you'll actually answer rather than use your pathetic retorts which make no sense.

punther

:D I am not deluded, and in fact on the contrary I am well aware that I have no power to wield here - that's why I made a respectful suggestion to you, rather than being so presumptuous as to give you an order :D

Quite so - oh, woe is me!  :cry:  :cry:   

You do realise that it's not a competition ?  :lol: :lol:

:lol: I didn't say that I think that no-one is more valuable than another to the forum - I said that you're no more indispensible than NightKid, etc- there is a significant difference  :P

And if you take the time to wipe away your tears of petulant rage, you'll clearly see that in my post I specifically gave you credit for your valuable contributions  :thumbsup:

...and WTF is a pedalstall delusion ? 

Punther, may I respectfully suggest that you go and have a punt in the hope that it may lower your blood pressure ? 

Perhaps you could arrange one with the WG about whom you PM'd me a couple of months ago ?

You remember that ?  When I brought something directly to your punting table ?    :D :D

You can have a badge for that thanks for that one time. Much appreciated

You are right this not a competition....simply some facts have have been respectfully put to you

You need to learn to accept critcism mate and stop getting your knickers in a twist

punther

This thread is done think we should all just park the bus and leave it here and its clear what the stance of everyone is and these are clearly not going to be changed

Happy punting  :drinks:

Offline SamLP

This thread is done think we should all just park the bus and leave it here and its clear what the stance of everyone is and these are clearly not going to be changed

Happy punting  :drinks:

Of course you throw your toys out of the pram, decide to insult everyone, have a go at me when all I did was make a comment that I don't trust any punters who see girls that offer bb (to which you initially replied "fair enough"), decide not to answer my questions yet continue to insult members who try to provide you with constructive criticism and then try to cop out. If you can't back up your claims then either apologise for your petty actions or go do one.

Ludwig

You can have a badge for that thanks ...

Wa-hay, thanks  :thumbsup:    Can you make it one of your special "Punther Certified & Approved - Guaranteed !!" models ?    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Cuntminion

Punther you need to get back in your basket , no one has got personal and your going off on a deluded rant

The fact you do consider reviews a source of validity of an individual is bizarre its never been quantity always quality and that's never on a broad scale because it only counts if the reader finds it useful and no one ever knows  :unknown:

I know you feel vindicated because someone has come charging out in your honour but I'd wager that looking at the content at the cunts posts it has very little to do with you and more you being a good reason to get some digs in at me

So wouldn't bet the farm on brosef

It's funny you namechecked the Don as he is one of my go to's for reviews on someone I may want to see for all the reasons your not and none of it has to do with the amount of reviews

punther

Of course you throw your toys out of the pram, decide to insult everyone, have a go at me when all I did was make a comment that I don't trust any punters who see girls that offer bb (to which you initially replied "fair enough"), decide not to answer my questions yet continue to insult members who try to provide you with constructive criticism and then try to cop out. If you can't back up your claims then either apologise for your petty actions or go do one.

when we were having somewhat of a civil discussion about punters that see bb girls as you rightly said i said fair enough. because that was your opinion and i accepted it (though you did then try to be cheeky and say you believe punters that see girls with bb ticked on their likes  list secretly bareback in a subsequent post which was a bit rude....and a ridiculous process of thought....and this was clearly the first dig from you)

you then went on to side with ludwig referring to a post of his which i personally found insulting.....the second dig from you

so because of this i saw you as one as by agreeing with him basically indirectly expressed the same viewpoint. if you still stand by that post you made siding with him then i stand by everything i have said and you will not be getting an apology( i also will not be doing one)

now you are getting upset because you are now getting back some?

tbh i have never had a problem with you but i feel the way you have approached someone with a differing point of view to yours is not ideal. we are both grown men. going back to the initial topic (before it got derailed when several members decided to make personal insults) you said you choose not to see girls that advertise bb at all. this is fine and you are an adult and have the right to make your own choices and express your own opinion

i said i have problem with punters who see girls who advertise bb (for protected services) this is my opinion and i am entitled to express it. this is where it should have ended

you (and ludwig) may need to eat a bit of humble pie and you may need to realise it is you that was struggling to accept that someone else did not hold the same view as you, which you believed to be THE correct viewpoint and had no regard for your 'constructive feedback'  because clearly you believe that the person on the receiving end of this feedback should see some value in it...but when it turns out they do not you then see them as hard headed or arrogant or thinking they are infallible or whatever

if you look back at this thread it was some other members that took it in this sour direction not me and all i did is defend my corner

-----

the guy that started it all nightkid where is he now

he is happy to run his mouth on forums taking digs and insulting people even after what he did to another member.

he forgets how close he was to being banned but yet is quick to pop up with his goodbye clown gif whenever someone get banned. ontop of this has the cheek to take digs and get into arguments with other members...this pattern can be seen in his posts

the only thing of value any member has on this site/this community is what they bring to the table in terms of reviews and posts and as he was running his mouth too much i decided to use the fact i have brought more value than him as a way to shut him up

this is why i find it annoying when i get told i need to be humble or think im infallible because i have never mentioned my contributions as a reason i should be 'respected' or try to seek praise.... they only get mentioned in arguments when someone needs to get shut up

punther

Punther you need to get back in your basket , no one has got personal and your going off on a deluded rant

The fact you do consider reviews a source of validity of an individual is bizarre its never been quantity always quality and that's never on a broad scale because it only counts if the reader finds it useful and no one ever knows  :unknown:

I know you feel vindicated because someone has come charging out in your honour but I'd wager that looking at the content at the cunts posts it has very little to do with you and more you being a good reason to get some digs in at me

So wouldn't bet the farm on brosef

It's funny you namechecked the Don as he is one of my go to's for reviews on someone I may want to see for all the reasons your not and none of it has to do with the amount of reviews

you keep on trying to make it seem like i see my self as important on UKP.....i am not important on UKP

but i bring more value than YOU.....the issue here is YOU

NB: You are a grown man that goes to prostitutes for hugs

lkiu6433

You've called me a cunt a few times and I've let it slide as I could tell how upset my posts made you feel and the realisation how pathetic your life is.

However, behave yourself before I completely bury you once more and reveal a few more difficult home truths about your life and presence on the forum. I won't report you to admin cause I'm not a pussy but watch your mouth before I game,set and match you again you soft, ball-less, fluffy forever alone pathetic man.

Offline NightKid

Another deluded idiot who uses his review count as an e-peen measure and thinks it's the be-all-and-end-all of UKP contributions, which ironically is worth jack shit to many after having admitted to punting with openly barebacking prossies. I can only say that the stupidity displayed is truly ... stupendous.  :sarcastic:

i dont waste time with punters who out other punters....

Edit: You keep banging on about me outing another punter so tell me ... after all I've said and done in the thread you've linked, what do we know about password except that he's the worst of the fluffies?  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 01:51:34 pm by NightKid »

You've called me a cunt a few times and I've let it slide as I could tell how upset my posts made you feel and the realisation how pathetic your life is.

However, behave yourself before I completely bury you once more and reveal a few more difficult home truths about your life and presence on the forum. I won't report you to admin cause I'm not a pussy but watch your mouth before I game,set and match you again you soft, ball-less, fluffy forever alone pathetic man.

Damn you're not pulling any shots

Offline pumps

Another deluded idiot

Edit: You keep banging on about me outing another punter so tell me ... after all I've said and done in the thread you've linked, what do we know about password except that he's the worst of the fluffies?  :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you really think you can justify outing (or attempting) another punter on UKP or anywhere else for that matter, there is only one deluded idiot here no matter what he was white knight, fluffy, cunt.  you don't fuck with another man's personal life, wife, kids, job whatever...its simply not your business.  :thumbsdown:

Even admin said you'd of gotten your marching orders had you of been a new member.

vw

Wa-hay, thanks  :thumbsup:    Can you make it one of your special "Punther Certified & Approved - Guaranteed !!" models ?    :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a thread

This thread is funny it's like everyone has a issue with punther. Well punther for what it's worth I respect you and your reviews like I said just ignore the pop shots that they are taking at you.

These are the same guys that love to report comments to admin start shit and then when they can't handle the response they cry foul.

Offline HighlyMotivated

Some cold-blooded motherfuckers in this post. Can't we all just get along?   :sarcastic:

Offline NightKid

If you really think you can justify outing (or attempting) another punter on UKP or anywhere else for that matter, there is only one deluded idiot here no matter what he was white knight, fluffy, cunt.  you don't fuck with another man's personal life, wife, kids, job whatever...its simply not your business.  :thumbsdown:

Even admin said you'd of gotten your marching orders had you of been a new member.

Are you really that thick as your avatar implies?  :rolleyes:
There was no chance of me outing him whatsoever, I disliked his fluffy conduct on the forum and I'd heard about his antics from others (punters and prossies) so I simply expressed my disgust, end of ... get your facts straight.  :dash:

If that gets me banned then so be it (what's the point of being able to challenge things if you're afraid of that?) but at least he's fucked off since so I'd say that's a very worthwhile cause to go out for.  :hi:

punther

somehow i think you will make him stop posting for a while

punther

nah will leave it

instead one will be commissioned for a gold standard certified and approved dickhead