Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fiery_Red_Head .. Any info / advice pls ?  (Read 852 times)

Offline masseyferguson

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

No mention on here and am wondering about booking her next weekend, anybody had any dealings with her ?

Several AW reviews and some vague stuff on her profile about services, the only reason I'm considering her is that so far her emails have been prompt and genuine, worded a bit like a relative newby ?

Thanks in advance for any help, and a review will be forthcoming if I take the plunge.

goldwing1

I`ve emailed her, problem being is that if you want to book her at weekends, it can be a problem as she has a job that can get in the way, you would need to ask.
I think she has upped her price recently and she`s in the bracket of more popular girls with positive track records, but that`s not to say she`s crap.

Online Aji81

FWIW-might be too late and after you have already had a meet but I was interested as well after reviewing the profile. I paid for the private gallery which has several face pics in there and unfortunately not my cup of tea. Based on these not one for me to add to the hotlist. Others may disagree but the pics are on there if you wanted to make a choice based on this.