Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on x-Katiej - Liverpool Merseyside  (Read 649 times)

YorkshireGuy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has some AW feedback with a couple of negative but nothing on here despite being on AW for nearly 2 years.

Anyone got any info please?

Bit on the expensive side I know but have viewed her PG where she has face pics and she is a hottie so can't resist giving her a try if nobody has anything on her!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Asianfcuker

At £180/hr think I'll pass on this one.

AF

Offline lewisjones23

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has some AW feedback with a couple of negative but nothing on here despite being on AW for nearly 2 years.

Anyone got any info please?

Bit on the expensive side I know but have viewed her PG where she has face pics and she is a hottie so can't resist giving her a try if nobody has anything on her!

Hidden Image/Members Only

did you save her PG pics?

YorkshireGuy

did you save her PG pics?

Nope and it's expired now.

Wouldn't really be appropriate to share them here anyway even if I had them.

Offline lewisjones23

Nope and it's expired now.

Wouldn't really be appropriate to share them here anyway even if I had them.

dont be a pussy - she is happy for them to be viewed, would just be annoyed she hasnt got the money

Offline Mr long sausage

dont be a pussy - she is happy for them to be viewed, would just be annoyed she hasnt got the money

I support this opinion +1

YorkshireGuy

Haha whatever. Don't have them for a start.

Wouldn't post private face pics on here unless they were already public OR if I needed to warn people about her for some reason.

Think anyone that does so is a complete cunt.

Offline lewisjones23

Haha whatever. Don't have them for a start.

Wouldn't post private face pics on here unless they were already public OR if I needed to warn people about her for some reason.

Think anyone that does so is a complete cunt.

you do understand the basic principal dont you? they arent private pictures as in hidden from the public or harvested by some sneaky method

any soft twat can pay for them and see them

hundreds if not thousands have been posted on here - you know, to help fellow punters

wierd cunt you  :hi:

Offline lewisjones23

Long arm of the law soon sorted this one out  :wacko:

Good work Admin

vw

Long arm of the law soon sorted this one out  :wacko:

Good work Admin

He just got banned from uke too  :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: , for trying to backdoor slate this scenario thread and his banning.  Glad i twidded and reported him there.

Seems he Thick as well as a fluffy. 

Offline lewisjones23

He just got banned from uke too  :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: , for trying to backdoor slate this scenario thread and his banning.  Glad i twidded and reported him there.

Seems he Thick as well as a fluffy.

:thumbsup: