Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this Milf - MATURE TONI B MILF  (Read 2071 times)

Offline 313

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/MATURE+TONI+B+MILF+

Any feedback?

Offline Goldfinch

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Any feedback?

A member on another forum has seen her-he said the following:

"She has a very trim figure for her age and If you have a preference for enhanced breasts and a mega false tan then she will fit the bill.

Nice personality,easy to get on with,good communication,but sex was a bit mechanical.

Her price was originally £60 for 30 mins for the members 1st visit then shortly after went up to £90,and is now £80.

When he wanted to arrange a 2nd visit and mentioned about the price increase-she said 'I'm worth it.'

Summing up he said: I am sure she is popular but the price v performance criteria for a second meet is not there"

Offline Master1961

I pass standish so I might visit , won't put full report but enough to satisfy you goldfinch

Offline Gordon Bennett

Sort of tracked her last week with a view to a booking. Noticed she moved about a bit though..... 3 different places over last several days but no itinerary on her AW ptofile, it was just a lottery each day what her location would be. All still local to NW but could be a slight irritant if you're in say Standish but she's upped sticks to Stockport that day.
BTW..... don't bother with her private gallery, most of the photos are freely available on her Vivastreet and Manchester Back Page ads and no face pics there.