Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help buying AdultWork credits  (Read 783 times)

Sureshot

I want to check out a PG so got a ukash/paysafe voucher. 

When i go to buy credits with "cash" it takes me through to options card/account/other.  Assuming "other" means cash but this option is not "available for the current transaction"

Any ideas? Am i doing something dumb?

Offline Silver Birch

When i go to buy credits with "cash" it takes me through to options card/account/other.  Assuming "other" means cash but this option is not "available for the current transaction"

"Other" used to take you to another page with the Ukash option.

Offline blackburnian

On Aw

My DetailsCredits , Buy Credits , Other methods tab on Buy credits page  (between recommended and freeviews ) - Ukash comes up for me then.

Bb

Sureshot

Thanks, this has nearly worked except it says Ukash no. Needs to be 19 digits, yet my paysafe pin is 16. (Thought ukash/paysafe were the same) No other numbers on the ticket.

Do i have to register somewhere first?

Max Pleasure

If you go to credits; buy credits; 'recommended' tab; then you'll see there's a Pay Safe option with 16 digits.

Sureshot

If you go to credits; buy credits; 'recommended' tab; then you'll see there's a Pay Safe option with 16 digits.

Boom!! Sorted now.  Thanks very much guys.