Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How long have you spent on-line logged into UKP  (Read 1644 times)

Timmy2

Flippin hell
In 8 months registered on UKP, I have spent 30 days, 21 hours and 8 minutes  online :scare:

I thought I was addicted to fucking....seems not just fucking  :P

You long time UKP (ers) must be clocking up some days

:drinks:

Raddy

Offline The_Don

Timmy2

ha ha
I was going to say, you need to get out more
but going by your reviews total...think you do  :)

Raddy

SirFrank

I did check once but it made me quite depressed. I thought I was a real fresh faced go getter and quite the social butterfly/life and fucking sole of the party scene. but it seems I spend most of my life talking bollocks on here, mostly about paying women to have sex with me. Fuck it, I'm off to bed

password02

Total Time Spent Online: 81 days, 19 hours and 19 minutes.
Total Posts: 5,396 posts
Total Topics Started: 144 topics

In +2 years

OldAdmin

Don't panic at the amount, it's not 100% accurate. Very crude method of getting it.

Distraction

It might sound trite but I can think of worse wastes of time... just look around you at the garbage the average person immerses themselves in.

I'll try and be more upbeat for a second. Just checked my own logged in time, an it's blatantly bollocks in terms of how long I've actually spent viewing and posting. It must include leaving your computer / phone logged in while you go off and do something else, or even wait until you've officially logged out. There is obviously no "inactive" time deducted.

password02

It might sound trite but I can think of worse wastes of time... just look around you at the garbage the average person immerses themselves in.

I'll try and be more upbeat for a second. Just checked my own logged in time, an it's blatantly bollocks in terms of how long I've actually spent viewing and posting. It must include leaving your computer / phone logged in while you go off and do something else, or even wait until you've officially logged out. There is obviously no "inactive" time deducted.

+1 - Yes sometimes I forget to log out but I think it still adds up the time

Offline tantric talents

I would far rather read this forum than my BBC news notifications.
It's usually just as up to date and often with far better ( and amusing ) arguments and analysis.
Oh yes and the girls.... :D

Offline Johny Stone

29 days, 4 hours and 19 minutes

I still have a life then  :D

Offline Urban_G

29 days, 4 hours and 19 minutes

I still have a life then  :D

That depends when you joined :D

Offline Urban_G

12 days, 3 hours and 36 minutes since 02/02/2013.

Quite low because generally I don't get involved too much with the discussions. I'm mainly here doing research for my punts and making the odd review.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 11:56:14 am by Urban_G »

Offline Johny Stone

That depends when you joined :D

Date Registered:
    February 01, 2014, 09:34:32 pm

Almost 2 years now  :D

Hawkwind71

OK for the stats, 10 days plus.

But

the thing is because my laptop, phone, tablets are fully password protected, I stay permanently logged in to UKP even when I am looking elsewhere or not even at the computer. I think UKP picks up last logged in from when I click on the site, but I can always see my logged in page.

So I joined Jun 2014, started contributing late July 2015, wasn't a lurker, I'd actually forgotten I had set up the account. So actually logged in probably closer to 60 or 70 days so I am guessing the 10 day figure is the server monitoring me actually pressing keys, enter etc etc

Technology.....  where is my analogue gramophone player, super 8 cassettes and book of stamps.  :unknown:

Offline tantric talents

Date Registered:
    February 01, 2014, 09:34:32 pm

Almost 2 years now  :D
2 years Johnny and not a review yet?  ;)

scoobydoo88

1 day 14 hours and 38 minutes in just over a month, but I don't always log out.

Offline Johny Stone

2 years Johnny and not a review yet?  ;)

Why yet? I don`t intend to write any  :D

Offline smiths

Flippin hell
In 8 months registered on UKP, I have spent 30 days, 21 hours and 8 minutes  online :scare:

I thought I was addicted to fucking....seems not just fucking  :P

You long time UKP (ers) must be clocking up some days

Raddy

188 days which is the 4th longest according to the stats info BUT I don't know how its calculated, in my case anyway it cant be by how much I am logged-in or it would be much more than 188 days, so I assume after a certain period of inactivity it stops counting the time.

Sureshot

Only 4 days since april but i dont always log in when browsing or checking for reviews.  Actual time would be very concerning!

broksonic

Total Time Spent Online:29 days, 1 hours and 46 minutes

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
188 days which is the 4th longest according to the stats info BUT I don't know how its calculated, in my case anyway it cant be by how much I am logged-in or it would be much more than 188 days, so I assume after a certain period of inactivity it stops counting the time.

Correct. When I enquired of it from Admin, after a short period of non-activity on your account, the clock stops altogether.

Offline claretandblue

Correct. When I enquired of it from Admin, after a short period of non-activity on your account, the clock stops altogether.
I see ,I will be logged in all day at work on my phone in chrome incognito but will rarely view the site,good to know  :hi:

downwiththesickness

September 18, 2015, 11:40:11 am

1 days, 2 hours and 18 minutes.

Not bad for under a month of being registered....

Offline seeker

I know spend more time on ukp
Than on any other Web site  :(
But I do enjoy the banter

Offline Jamboney

Date Registered: September 14, 2014, 10:58:25 pm
Total Time Spent Online:7 days, 14 hours and 41 minutes

Thought it would be higher than that!

Offline smiths

Thought so. :thumbsup:

Offline Steve2

Total Time Spent Online:58 days, 19 hours and 59 minutes

:hi:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

47 days, 18 hours & 41 minutes in almost 2 years.

Again, quite often leave it on in the background.

Offline Vivago

That is interesting. But there is no automatic log out after a period of inactivity as many sites have. Sometimes when I forget to log out and return to the site a couple of days later, I'm still logged in even though my browser was closed.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

OldAdmin

Sometimes when I forget to log out and return to the site a couple of days later, I'm still logged in even though my browser was closed.

It won't add all those days to the online time though.
30min cut out.

Offline webpunter

Me - reg Jan 14.  34 days & a few hours.  Although running in the background.  Unlike AW which logs you off after 20 mins or so.  So on UKP i reckon actively reading / replying etc & cross referencing AW then maybe a week or two.  Which isn't too bad.  I hope ?
Here are some interesting stats   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=stats   In pole position is J999 on 403 days
JRC is on 241 days.  I bet his cab doesn't do that many miles these days.  And his iPad much be on charge constantly  :lol: