Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: To shave or not to shave  (Read 2421 times)

ash001

So how many of you fellas shave, not your face, a bit further south. I have got to like the smooth sack these days and I have to say there is more attention paid to that area on meets, it's now become part of the pre - punt ritual
A bit itchy if you don't keep up to it though

Offline claretandblue

Trim your pubes and shave your balls is my routine, a nicely shaved pair of balls are always well received by the wg I find

YorkshirePunt16

Online finn5555

This topic has been done to death  :dash:

ash001

Sorry Finn, it's one I've not come across on here yet, you didn't have to look

Offline pork sword

Always the night before, never on the day of a punt, just incase I nick him and cant stop the old fella bleeding and knacker up my punt..  :music:

SirFrank

Always trim/shave the undercarriage. There's only one thing uglier than a naked aroused man and that's a naked aroused hairy man. The key is however (as I've learnt from bitter experience) not to tidy up your giblets the day of the punt and end up with a ballbag resembling Niki Lauda's chops

Offline stevedave

I try and keep downstairs looking presentable - I remember once I hadn't done it for ages and it looked like a chimps back down there, had my first punt for a few months and figured I should tidy up...such a drastic change aroused the OH's curiosity  :scare:

Therefore, I now stick to constant pruning, rather than sporadic strimming.

Offline pork sword

I try and keep downstairs looking presentable - I remember once I hadn't done it for ages and it looked like a chimps back down there, had my first punt for a few months and figured I should tidy up...such a drastic change aroused the OH's curiosity :scare:

Therefore, I now stick to constant pruning, rather than sporadic strimming.

Same here! I replied 'well you do it so you know how nice it feels' That was the end of the inquest from her. Just keep it up now which is a pain...

DG

Trim your pubes and shave your balls is my routine, a nicely shaved pair of balls are always well received by the wg I find

+1

Offline time_to_play

What about further up? Anyone got excessive chest / stomach hair?

ash001

Offline Gordon Bennett

I became worried that my tidying up down there every several weeks prior to a punt might arouse suspicion in the Mrs. Consequently I tend to it at least weekly and am therefore always neat and presentable. Thinking about it, I now keep myself pretty neat and tidy everywhere 24/7 cos I don't want other half wondering why do i suddenly smell nice or have clean socks on etc on the day of a punt.

Offline Vorteghan

Always the night before, never on the day of a punt, just incase I nick him and cant stop the old fella bleeding and knacker up my punt..  :music:

Good advice. I was preparing for my last punt when I nicked myself. Spoiled the day that did. Lesson learned the hard way.

johnnyboy61

I tend to shave a couple of days before a punt as I want to give time for any nicks and cuts to heal completely (learnt the hard way and had to cancel once after leaving it until a couple of hours before). However the other week having swapped to spoons the girl then flipped onto her front and I was banging away on top of her when she complained that my balls were scratching her arse after a few minutes. The testicular equivalent of five o'clock shadow!

Offline Si198

I shave but I keep hearing that you shouldn't due to potential for ingrown hair etc.

But I agree defo get more attention if you look after downstairs  :rolleyes:

Online Jumping Jack Flash

I shave but I keep hearing that you shouldn't due to potential for ingrown hair etc.

But I agree defo get more attention if you look after downstairs  :rolleyes:

I'm a recent convert to the shaven look and did some research into the pros and cons of shaving or not.

I now approach shaving my pubic region the same way that I do when shaving my face. Plenty of soap and hot water followed by a decent shave oil, a brand new blade and a post shave healer/moisturiser. Ingrown hairs can be an issue but I read that if you exfoliate your pubic region and balls a couple of days after shaving then this considerably reduces the risks of ingrown hairs.

I love the feel of my smooth cock and balls and my usual WG's seem to prefer it.

Online threechilliman

I generally shave a few days before so you get past the scratchy stubble point. No complaints from anyone I've seen.

tcm

Offline Si198

I'm a recent convert to the shaven look and did some research into the pros and cons of shaving or not.

I now approach shaving my pubic region the same way that I do when shaving my face. Plenty of soap and hot water followed by a decent shave oil, a brand new blade and a post shave healer/moisturiser. Ingrown hairs can be an issue but I read that if you exfoliate your pubic region and balls a couple of days after shaving then this considerably reduces the risks of ingrown hairs.

I love the feel of my smooth cock and balls and my usual WG's seem to prefer it.

Great tip on the exfoliating didn't really think of that nice one jack  :thumbsup:

Offline lostandfound

Defoliate for parties yes, though not usually for 1-2-1s.

Offline Malvolio

Too much effort for me - plus I'd much rather have her suck my cock than my balls.

brownsnake05

keep downstairs neat and trimmed.

ash001

I'm going back to the oldschool ..... welcome to the jungle

Offline dizietsmae

I used Veet sensitive on my dick and balls, so smooooooooooooooooooooooooth lol  :drinks:

willbred

I usually trim the lawn the dsy before the punt which usually means a 7 day interval. I'm on holiday with the missus for 3 weeks at the weekend and as ball licking is unlikely to be on the agenda, will return itching and needing a hedge trimmer!!