Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: a warning to anyone who uses fabswingers  (Read 98466 times)

Offline Kentpunt

i know punters also use swinging sites aswell as punt sites this is why im posting it. i recently met up with a women from there who wanted a prossie role play so we agreed to meet somewhere secluded and then as we were alone her boyfriend came out of the car with a wepon and mugged me for my money, her name on fabswingers is trickybird she will ask you for your "kik" and talk to you there, please if you use this site stay well away as i would hate this to happen to anyone else

Offline smiths

i know punters also use swinging sites aswell as punt sites this is why im posting it. i recently met up with a women from there who wanted a prossie role play so we agreed to meet somewhere secluded and then as we were alone her boyfriend came out of the car with a wepon and mugged me for my money, her name on fabswingers is trickybird she will ask you for your "kik" and talk to you there, please if you use this site stay well away as i would hate this to happen to anyone else

I wouldnt meet a complete stranger like this but if i got robbed i would be going to the police immediately.

cockneybstrd

I know I shouldnt but I did laugh at this when i read it as I guess she really was a tricky bird.. Anyone hope you went to the old bill and get it sorted and looked forward to reading the court case in the daily mail

Offline adindas

I wouldnt meet a complete stranger like this but if i got robbed i would be going to the police immediately.

Thanks for warning. I fully agree with Smith. Anyone who got mugged an threatened with knife should report it directly to the Police.

It could happen that they have been doing that to many people .....

Offline Kentpunt

the thing is with that is that its a bit awkward, meeting someone for sex and it turns sour, i wouldnt be able to hold my head up and go to the police with this story its just too embarrassing, that might seem stupid i know

Offline smiths

the thing is with that is that its a bit awkward, meeting someone for sex and it turns sour, i wouldnt be able to hold my head up and go to the police with this story its just too embarrassing, that might seem stupid i know

Yes its VERY stupid to me, you say you were mugged by a guy with a weapon, thats a very serious crime and this guy needs nicking in my view to stop him doing the same to anyone else. The police arent going to care that you met a woman for sex, thats an everyday occurence.

Offline adindas

Yes its VERY stupid to me, you say you were mugged by a guy with a weapon, thats a very serious crime and this guy needs nicking in my view to stop him doing the same to anyone else. The police arent going to care that you met a woman for sex, thats an everyday occurence.

And the most important thing is that. If someone was mugged and threatened with knife it will also mean you have a narrow escape.

If a prossie is stealing money from my pocket for less then £100 I will let her go. But if someone is threatening my life I will make sure he pays the price ....

Offline Kentpunt

i had a very narrow escape im lucky to be alive imo, it was a horrible experience
if i did tell the police id want it to be anonymous so the would be no repercussions obviously id like my money back but mostly id want them to never put anyone else through this, what kind of thing would the police do?

Offline punk

what was the weapon? blade, baseball bat,chain, axe, monkey wrench?

Offline Kentpunt

i think it was a tire iron, it was dark so i could be wrong

Offline punk

ah so the car was near by.makes sense with the type of weapon used.

cockneybstrd

i had a very narrow escape im lucky to be alive imo, it was a horrible experience
if i did tell the police id want it to be anonymous so the would be no repercussions obviously id like my money back but mostly id want them to never put anyone else through this, what kind of thing would the police do?

I think your over egging the very lucky to be alive bit. Murdering someone is a whole different ball game to them smacking in you the ribs with a tire iron.

At the end of the day every action has a re action so saying I want to be anonymous with no repercussions is virtually impossible if you want to stop them doing this again. If you really want to stop them doing it again you would grow a pair and go and make a report to the police. 

(Or you would set up another profile with a few mates and then go and meet them and turn them over but that would require brains and balls and the realisation that they might come back at you)

Tjkooker

What nationality are you  :unknown:

Offline berksboy

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Has anyone else noticed that there have been many threads begun recently with various 'I want to make your flesh creep' posts? All different kinds of things that might give a punter pause about his hobby. It's a remarkable coincidence that they've cropped up in a short span of time. :bomb:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Profile links. As has been said armed robbery is a serious offence if convicted he could get two years.
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Ben4454

This post is making me want to go out and buy one of those button CCTV cameras. That way if a attempted mugging takes place there will be evidence to support it.

Offline Daffodil

That is stupid. They get away with it because people lack the courage to do anything about it. You did nothing wrong.

fredpunter

No way would I give her my "kik" as I havent the faintest idea what that means. I'm a bit puzzled she only wants to see people up to the age of 45 if robbing them is her aim, I'd have the thought the older and more feeble the better.

Offline punk

No way would I give her my "kik" as I havent the faintest idea what that means. I'm a bit puzzled she only wants to see people up to the age of 45 if robbing them is her aim, I'd have the thought the older and more feeble the better.

may be it depends on many different factors.

SirFrank

I used to swing but it became too much hard work in the end. However I treated it the same as punting - I would never just turn up somewhere I'd never been and fuck a stranger. Usually always have a pre meet to establish whether it was worth taking things further

Offline Deepstroker

I hope someone has reported this to the local police? It can be done anonymously via email. Just create an anon email address on hotmail or similar and email details to your local community police..adress on internet. There are far too many shady people on Fab. She also seems to have two good feedbacks. Maybe the assailant wasnt related to her? probably was but just saying.. If anyone robbed me i would report them ..end of..and possibly seek retribution.

Offline Turtle Z

Did you at least report it to the admin  team at Fabswingers? You absolutely have to get over your embarrassment and go to the police. As has been pointed out, this is a serious crime and they won't even bat an eyelid at the circumstances that led to your being there. I can state this with conviction since I once reported a working girl to the police who stole money from my wallet. That was in the early days when I was unite naive about punting but they were not remotely interested in the fact that I'd paid her for sex. This pair feed on their victims being too embarrassed to go to the police and you are not disappointing them.

Offline Deepstroker

Agreed..all the police are interested in is nicking people. Of course they know what goes on but they also know that if a prossie is robbing punters, she is desperate and there is a good chance that drugs are behind it so a good chance of unravelling bigger crimes.

Fab..well as we all know, most of the profiles are fake.

Most of the females are either
a)really blokes after their jollies
b)some real fems who enjoy prick teasing/are mental so get a good feeling from all the attention
c)are really hookers
d)have a business connection with clubs and get paid to lure mugs into them (only meet in clubs...hahahaaa)
e)big fatties who i couldnt even get a hard on for let alone shag

Couples..often just the male..

Dont get me wrong,,there are one or two gems. I have nailed two different women off the site and both were ok...but they really are rare as rocking horse manure..

Offline anyfucker

That is stupid. They get away with it because people lack the courage to do anything about it. You did nothing wrong.
+1  report it

geek_lover

As everyone has said you owe it to yourself and every other site user to shop these people to the police. As previous posters mentioned you can do this anonymously.  It may be embarrassing but as you said you felt lucky, what if the next victim isn't.

felinefrisky

You should of reported it but you didnt - I will report it to the site admin for you Im guessing tho that that user has left the site.
In defence of fabswingers - the site is what you make of it - using a site like fab you need guidelines/rules for yourself 1. Never meet at their or your abode .
2.Always meet in a public place
3. I never sleep with anyone on a first meet
4. Always alert someone ur going to a meet and continue texting your safe number throughout the meet

Not all of fab is bad yes you get the fake as in everywhere .Ive met and made some very good friends from there.

If you do anything like this again have rules ! Respect yourself if you dont how do you expect anyone else to ?

Offline Turtle Z

You should of reported it but you didnt - I will report it to the site admin for you Im guessing tho that that user has left the site.
In defence of fabswingers - the site is what you make of it - using a site like fab you need guidelines/rules for yourself 1. Never meet at their or your abode .
2.Always meet in a public place
3. I never sleep with anyone on a first meet
4. Always alert someone ur going to a meet and continue texting your safe number throughout the meet

Not all of fab is bad yes you get the fake as in everywhere .Ive met and made some very good friends from there.

If you do anything like this again have rules ! Respect yourself if you dont how do you expect anyone else to ?

What's the message here, Fabswingers is great so long as you take precautions? Anything to do with the site by any chance?

Here are a couple of reviews  for Fabswingers and they ain't cherry picked, average user rating seems to be 2 stars.

I've been a member for a year now and had no success at all.most of my messages are ignored or deleted.there has been maybe 5 or 6 who have replyed and said no thanks out of the hundreds I must have sent.a lot of girls will no doubt look for verifications,but how can you get verified if you cant get a meet? I've read of other sites having loads of fake profiles.i wonder if there are loads on here? there cant be that many girls who would ignore/delete your messages? I always put photos on my messages and have never sent any abusive ones back(though it can get tempting sometimes,lol)I cant recommend the site as it just doesn't seem to work.i travel about a lot going to concerts so I've contacted girls from lots of different areas,and its the same everywhere.in fact im not sure any site is worth it as having been in a few,its the same old story with all of them.another thing with fabswing,they have a good photo section,but I noticed theres a lot of professional looking pictures that don't look like they have been taken at peoples homes and the girls in the photos look a bit too much like models.so in summing up,i would say fabswing is not worth the bother.you will get nowhere.the only thing going for it is that its free and at least they don't try to scam you into paying for stuff and it has good photos.but that isn't good enough.i cant believe there are so many girls that rude who would delete messages as soon as you send them or read them and then do nothing.i've had loads of girls read messages then nothing happens.if they are not interested why don't they delete the message? why leave it read and then do nothing? surely that would end up clogging up there inbox? something fishy is going on here.i see the question below is would you recommend trying it? im going to put yes,but that is only for the photos as they have a lot of good ones,but its not recommended for meeting girls.

and another...

As a single woman on there I was bullied and abused for saying no to guys. The men have big egos because they might have had sex with a local bike. Single women get plagued by horrid blokes who have no manners or no social skills. They seem to think because you are in there you are as desperate as they are. To many liars and awful guys single ladies avoid at all costs. The website is easy to use and is a good idea if it wasn't for all the weirdos and horrid men I would have stayed on good luck if you join

and another...

The biggest problem with this site is probably their 'verification' system. The women on here tend not to meet guys that haven't been verified by meeting. So if you're new to site obviously you haven't been verified as yet so there the problem lies. How do you get verified? Go figure.
A couple of my friends have also tried this site and all ended up with the same problem. Can't get verified. There is a forum in this site and on discussing my issue, even the women told me it's because we haven't been verified. It's a really stupid system. If you're a woman or a gay guy then i guess you'll be ok.

If the administrators would get a grip and actually listen to their members issues this could be very easily solved. They should rate people on how they interact with others on the site instead. eg. Give members positive points when they actually reply to messages and take points off for rude and anti-social antics etc. then this site would certainly be better. But like so many other sites the admin are only interested in advertising revenue and the more gullible guys that sign up then the more money they can command for ads.

I'd suggest just staying clear unless of course you like being ignored and getting frustrated.

I have no time for these sex sites whatsoever, if you know anything about the basic differences between men and women then you will know that they are top heavy with male members and have very few female members with lots of fake female profiles to redress the balance.

Shagger69

The biggest problem with this site is probably their 'verification' system. The women on here tend not to meet guys that haven't been verified by meeting. So if you're new to site obviously you haven't been verified as yet so there the problem lies. How do you get verified? Go figure.
A couple of my friends have also tried this site and all ended up with the same problem. Can't get verified. There is a forum in this site and on discussing my issue, even the women told me it's because we haven't been verified. It's a really stupid system. If you're a woman or a gay guy then i guess you'll be ok.

There is a simple solution to this, it's not rocket science but get yourself to a social or a club and start making connections. It's not a site for a guaranteed shag, that's what AW is for.

All these guys who mump and moan about not getting a shag or not getting verified are the reason genuine single guy profiles are treated with caution. The more time and effort you put into it then the more rewards you will get back

Stop the feeling sorry for yourself act and get yourself out there and NEVER EVER expect a shag, that's not how it works

Offline Turtle Z

There is a simple solution to this, it's not rocket science but get yourself to a social or a club and start making connections. It's not a site for a guaranteed shag, that's what AW is for.

All these guys who mump and moan about not getting a shag or not getting verified are the reason genuine single guy profiles are treated with caution. The more time and effort you put into it then the more rewards you will get back

Stop the feeling sorry for yourself act and get yourself out there and NEVER EVER expect a shag, that's not how it works

Going in cold without any internet contact, now theres a novel idea. I couldn't see how it could possibly work though, we've always had the internet.

Offline Deepstroker

It seems the admins of FAB cant take dissent or criticism. In the forums someone recently started a discussion on fake profiles and within minutes it was shut down. Mustnt mention the F word must we because we all know its true and if more people started to realise it, well that would be the end of the business.

SirFrank

I'm not sure how viable these sites actually are. There was a huge influx of sites and members in the 00's and some became commercial ventures. However, as most people subsequently find, the sites are full of day dreamers, fantasists, fake profiles and time wasters. Added to that is the issue of work/reward.

Swingingheaven used to be the site about 5-10 years ago. Then it was bought up, they charged for certain services, which pretty much killed it dead. The chances of a single bloke meeting anyone on there (or anywhere else) is slim to none

vw

Swingingheaven used to be the site about 5-10 years ago. Then it was bought up, they charged for certain services, which pretty much killed it dead. The chances of a single bloke meeting anyone on there (or anywhere else) is slim to none
Time would be better spent converting a GF into a swinger !

willbred

Now I think I understand why I've noticed "fabswingers" across quite a few gallery photos on AW.

Offline Turtle1

Why have you not gone to the police, these sort of things can lead to someone getting potentially killed,