Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen TS 'Tania' (Tania XXL on shemale.uk) - Brighton but usually Ldn?  (Read 677 times)

Offline Brad2020

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Looks very passable and feminine. Bit of a red herring almost, in that she looks somewhat Asian or middle eastern (to me) but appears to have the 'equipment' more that of a Brazilian or Colombian (e.g. big) as opposed to an Asian (not that big).

Considering a TOFFT when she's back in London but would like to see if there's a review of her in the meantime.

Offline justinlondon1

I saw her a couple of years ago she was based in a small flat in Bayswater, she is Brazilian with a Brazilian sized tool which she likes to use (she is definitely more top) from what I can remember it was a pleasurable service I'd see her again when she returns.

Offline Brad2020

Thanks for the reply mate. Sounds promising!

Is she as feminine and passable as she looks in her pictures? I'd actually say some of the most passable pictures I've ever seen, no dodgy plastic surgery/ badly done nose jobs or lip fillers, shelf arse implants etc, or incredibly manly features, those pictures on BP I'd have thought 'that's a hot woman' if I didn't know otherwise.

Offline Boxingkinghd

I saw her last year in Tottenham. Looks like her photos.
Nice long tool which was a joy to suck.
 I can recall sucking her tool whilst she wanked me off and put her fingers in my ass at the same time. I had an intense orgasm.
She is extremely polite and has great communication skills.

Unfortunately, she said she doesn't really cum (on hormones) but I would like to see her again.  She has gone back home but she said she will probably return by the end of the year.

Offline Macmillan1964

I am a big fan of TS . Highly appreciated tho at so many of you can share the experience with TS
Banned reason: Spamming with two accounts
Banned by: Head1