Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best hotels/apartments in west london for outcalls  (Read 2450 times)

Offline throwaway5569

Staying in west london tonight for work, and really want to sort an outcall for myself.
With all this lockdown pish, are there any hotels or short stay apartments you could recommend, where I could sneak a SP into my room without having to deal with reception staff?

Cheers

Offline Lewboy

Could be wrong but I thought hotels weren’t taking bookings at the moment? Even Airbnb have blocked off bookings until lockdown is over.

Offline Londontiger

Go to booking.com my friend, Here you will find lots of apartments. Read the faq's where you can see if they are self service and self check in(A key is in a safe somewhere)

Also hotels are open just have to prove you are their for business key worker etc.

Your number one issue is getting to the accommodation without being stopped. Once there you should be ok.
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline joninbristol

Could be wrong but I thought hotels weren’t taking bookings at the moment? Even Airbnb have blocked off bookings until lockdown is over.

It's minimal, in my experience. Some of us need to move around or stay over with the job in order to keep the country running. We're critical infrastructure workers and have been classified as such since March last year. But the residency of most hotels is limited to just that at present, and it is thoroughly checked in all the places I've stayed, who have a whitelist of organisations they will take bookings from, so you might become unstuck when you get to that step in the booking. That said, I prefer to drive home every evening, even if it's a few hours. Ain't worth sharing a sealed box with others' lung moisture until I'm vaccinated.

No holidays or leisure bookings allowed anywhere until lockdown's lifted.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 09:06:12 pm by joninbristol »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

K-West in normal times, now.... not sure... good sized rooms and executive rooms very reasonable
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 09:13:47 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 09:13:34 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline Lewboy

It's minimal, in my experience. Some of us need to move around or stay over with the job in order to keep the country running. We're critical infrastructure workers and have been classified as such since March last year. But the residency of most hotels is limited to just that at present, and it is thoroughly checked in all the places I've stayed, who have a whitelist of organisations they will take bookings from, so you might become unstuck when you get to that step in the booking. That said, I prefer to drive home every evening, even if it's a few hours. Ain't worth sharing a sealed box with others' lung moisture until I'm vaccinated.

No holidays or leisure bookings allowed anywhere until lockdown's lifted.

Ah fair enough! Thanks for explaining, figured this might be the case!

Offline nn377

Nox suites in Bayswater near Queensway. Basic rooms with all the facilities. Book a room for 2 and tell the receptionist your ‘guest’ will be arriving later.

Offline Alex30003000

Not sure if its too late already or not but try Millennium in Gloucester Road.. No need to prove anything just call them directly and say issue at home and you need to stay out for the night.

When the SP arrives you just have to go downstairs to get her as its key card to get in the lift.. however reception is on the other side of the entrance they wont even see you..

Walk in turn left take the stairs to the first floor and take the lift from there unless your on the first floor already then you don't need lift..  for some strange reasons access to the first floor is possible via staircase but any floors up from there you need the lift and requires the key card

Offline Circusboy

My experience is that you need to demonstrate to the hotel that your visit is for work.

This pisses me off because I had a great hotel booked so that I could stay overnight before a hospital appointment. Apparently even his isn’t allowed. It really fucked up my evening of entertainment that I had planned.

Online The_Don

That said, I prefer to drive home every evening, even if it's a few hours.

Totally understandable  :thumbsup:

I've used a number of hotels over the years for different reasons, some nice and not so nice. Due to this and that said, I do prefer my own bed and have travelled many miles to do so. Even if I had the option to stay in hotel.   

Offline nn377

Since the latest lockdown I have stayed in numerous hotels and apartment hotels in Bayswater and not once have I had to show that I had the necessary permission to stay in hotels. Most places are desperate for business.

Offline Lewboy

Since the latest lockdown I have stayed in numerous hotels and apartment hotels in Bayswater and not once have I had to show that I had the necessary permission to stay in hotels. Most places are desperate for business.

Can you recommend any in particular mate?

Offline twisted512

Go to booking.com my friend, Here you will find lots of apartments. Read the faq's where you can see if they are self service and self check in(A key is in a safe somewhere)

Also hotels are open just have to prove you are their for business key worker etc.

Your number one issue is getting to the accommodation without being stopped. Once there you should be ok.

Just spent the best part of an hour looking for self service apartments and failed miserably.
Would you have any recommendations with this self serve facility please? Thanks

Offline Jerk Chicken

Just spent the best part of an hour looking for self service apartments and failed miserably.
Would you have any recommendations with this self serve facility please? Thanks

AirBnB ... zero issues. You do have to tick a box that indemnifies the landlord that you’re booking within the law. After that you can punt away my friend  :D
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 01:05:43 pm by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Seasoned Vet

London tiger sent me a pm with a recommendation and he was spot on. No self checkin facility but no questions asked at all upon checking in at all.

Girl arrived an hour later no issues at all getting her in an out.

Offline Lewboy

AirBnB ... zero issues. You do have to tick a box that indemnifies the landlord that you’re booking within the law. After that you can punt away my friend  :D

I need to check AirBnB again I think. Whenever I do it’s just entire serviced apartments, with people reviewing the place mentioning staff.

Offline Londontiger

London tiger sent me a pm with a recommendation and he was spot on. No self checkin facility but no questions asked at all upon checking in at all.

Girl arrived an hour later no issues at all getting her in an out.

Happy you had fun. Ive been booking all last year with my FWB. The main issue is getting to the place without being stopped. One day my luck will run out.

Offline Jerk Chicken

I need to check AirBnB again I think. Whenever I do it’s just entire serviced apartments, with people reviewing the place mentioning staff.

I can 100% asure you that is not the case. I used AirBnB right up to a few days before Christmas. If I was punting now I know there will be no issues.

If you’re a tad paranoid when reviewing potential fuck flats/houses look for the check in details and home in on those that have self-check in via lockbox. These type of establishments are always my first choice. I truly have no desire to speak to anyone (Landlord or Agent) when organising a place to punt moreso in these heavily restricted times.

Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services

Offline Lewboy

I can 100% asure you that is not the case. I used AirBnB right up to a few days before Christmas. If I was punting now I know there will be no issues.

If you’re a tad paranoid when reviewing potential fuck flats/houses look for the check in details and home in on those that have self-check in via lockbox. These type of establishments are always my first choice. I truly have no desire to speak to anyone (Landlord or Agent) when organising a place to punt moreso in these heavily restricted times.

Cheers for the advice!

Offline v54

Some Travelodge's you don't need to walk past reception to get to the rooms.  IIRC the one on the North Circular at Stonebridge Park is like that.  Many of them also have kiosk check-in, so no need to deal with reception at all.  If you are not staying the night, just leave the door card on the bed - so long as it's not a place where needed to get through doors.
Places to avoid are guest house type places.  I've had situations visiting SP's in such places where you are asked who you've come to see.

Offline nn377

Nox hotel (they are self contained rooms) in Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater. No questions asked about guests. Book a room for 2, they are cheap, clean and functional.

Offline finn5555

Used both Airbnb and chain hotels never been challenged to date besides one receptionist ask if I had a good day at work and was I staying for business.
I think they are just pleased with the custom and aren’t arsed about who is coming and going   :hi:

Offline harry1980

There are still Air bnb’s available and I booked a great one last week in West London right by South Kensington station. I only ever book ones with a Lockbox so that you do t have to meet anyone to get a key and you can be a little more private.

Got asked at time of booking to state why I was staying and just said it’s for work in London for a few days. Job done. In reality I just wanted to have some me time away from family and I worked from the apartment and had two separate WG’s over - one in the morning and one in the afternoon  :D

After I finished with the last one I just locked up and popped the key back in the lockbox - didn’t even stay the night.

Offline Londontiger

Used both Airbnb and chain hotels never been challenged to date besides one receptionist ask if I had a good day at work and was I staying for business.
I think they are just pleased with the custom and aren’t arsed about who is coming and going   :hi:

Dont blame them, everyone is struggling for business, Avoid the large chains they are looking at ID, Small chain hotels are not. All last year and this i have had no issues getting a place. My issues have been trying to get around travel. Now i have the perfect excuse for that to. So im happy seeingmy SB for now.

Offline qazwsxedc

can anyone recommend a travelodge close to central or south london, that does self checkin, with no questions, so its as easy as possible.
or a air bnb that has a early checkin time?

Offline v54

can anyone recommend a travelodge close to central or south london, that does self checkin, with no questions, so its as easy as possible.
or a air bnb that has a early checkin time?
A few year's ago the one in Waterloo just behind the Old Vic had the check-in terminals.

Offline laurenb

I would say AirBnb and home away . Plenty apartments .
Banned reason: Spamming threads

Offline LLPunting

I would say AirBnb and home away . Plenty apartments .

You're an active punter, have been for months if not years, reviews?

Offline hazsmith88

Can anyone suggest any hotels/apartments that would be good for an outcall in Earl's Court?
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Aeneas19

Can anyone suggest any hotels/apartments that would be good for an outcall in Earl's Court?

The ibis on hogarth rd is probably best VFM, though I'm not sure how strict they are during covid, but if you want a hotel where you and the SP are unlikely to be asked covid questions then pennywern rd or trebovir rd is probably best, though some are a bit skanky.