Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sally - Oriental Massage in Basingstoke  (Read 4972 times)

billybloo

Has anyone here seen Sally from Oriental Massage in Basingstoke (they also have parlours in Salisbury, Camberley and Woking).  If so can you give me some information on her please, age, looks, body, services etc, thanks.

External Link/Members Only

zumzum

Hi Mate, yes I have seen sally many times she is a nice girl and her English is good she is usually up for full sex i think if she likes you, her massage is ok not the best though

JamesFD

Any information on what she looks like? Young, old, slim, chubby?

zumzum

Hi mate, she is a little on the chubby side although I have not seen her for a few months but she is a really nice girl, I don't suppose you have any info on cici ? I like to book her as never seen her but to be honest I am a bit fed up of turning up to an ugly overweight Chinese bird :dash: :dash:

zumzum

Oh sorry forgot she I very pretty

JamesFD

Hi mate, she is a little on the chubby side although I have not seen her for a few months but she is a really nice girl, I don't suppose you have any info on cici ? I like to book her as never seen her but to be honest I am a bit fed up of turning up to an ugly overweight Chinese bird :dash: :dash:

No, I'm afraid I haven't seen Cici so I can't help: like you, I'm not interested in overweight women which makes it a real lottery. I generally go to Camberley so this week if I go it's a gamble on Coco or Annie & I can't find any reports on either of them.

Offline mmmm

I think I saw Cici through the window and she seemed nice - not chubby. But that was based on the roster that week so the girl I saw might not be Cici. If you see her, please leave some comments.

Online Hantsman2

No, I'm afraid I haven't seen Cici so I can't help: like you, I'm not interested in overweight women which makes it a real lottery. I generally go to Camberley so this week if I go it's a gamble on Coco or Annie & I can't find any reports on either of them.

I can help you with Annie.  Very well preserved 48 .Very good looking.  Trim and  looks younger. Peck on lips ok but keeps her head away from the client to prevent more than that. Excellent English but if you want a young girl then she is not for you.

Offline Respectalways

Hi Mate, yes I have seen sally many times she is a nice girl and her English is good she is usually up for full sex i think if she likes you, her massage is ok not the best though

Hi Zumzum or anyone with similar experience. I saw Sally in reception a few weeks ago, fully booked so could not make an appointment. She looks lovely, carrying a little body weight. Ive never been offered anything other than he and d2d at these places. You say "....she is usually up for fs I think..". You think or you know? Would love to approach the subject with her one day, but feel awkward unless she already does do with customers. Thank you in anticipation of a response.

Offline bladejg1972

i saw Sally last night in basingstoke and had an amazing massage , she is a gorgeous lady with a beautiful face and body to match. we got on great but was only offered b2b , i did enquire about a little extra but i can safely say she doesnt offer more than b2b  .. 5 star service and a lovely clean place :-)