Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can't view free preview on direct cam on AW anymore?  (Read 446 times)

Online themaserman

I would never pay for this service but do like to see what the cammer is like sometimes.
Anyone else having the same problem?

Offline BigD77

• Service Provider
AW uses a flash based system called just cam it, a rule change about a week ado meant this is the only system service providers can use.

There are a lot of complaints and terrible system issues, often girls cant even manage to log in, and as flash is being phased out, the problem will keep on getting worse.

You're lucky it didn't happen in paid, or you'd have got charged for nothing.

This was an AW decision......

Offline xmanchesterfun

• Service Provider
The AW directcam system has been really bad this week. All sorts of issues.

Is the problem that it is coming up saying 'this page cannot be displayed' or something along those lines?

If so, clear your cookies and cache and it should fix the problem. And don't use Chrome as aw don't seem to get on well with chrome for some reason.

Offline hottext72

Just tried a free preview, on AW direct cam and had no problem.  Just agreed on using flash player when it popped up and seemed fine.  Even using google - chrome browser  - using, 'new incognito window'   :hi:

Offline cpw_19

The AW directcam system has been really bad this week. All sorts of issues.

Is the problem that it is coming up saying 'this page cannot be displayed' or something along those lines?

If so, clear your cookies and cache and it should fix the problem. And don't use Chrome as aw don't seem to get on well with chrome for some reason.

It used to work fine, but now has completely stopped working in Chrome at all - I just get a "too many redirects" error. Still seems to work OK in Firefox and Opera though.

Free preview mode still works fine for me.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 11:48:32 am by cpw_19 »

Offline The_Scarecrow

Too many redirects issue should be sorted if you clear your cookies.

Offline Buttons

Flash is a secuirty nightmare. I stopped using it years ago. Its way past the time AW should have moved to HTML5  :dash: