Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Divas - Birmingham  (Read 811 times)

Offline Sebco

Sorry to put another negative post. Feel so incensed by this group. Used to love coming to divas! Claudia has always been my favourite!. I must have spent thousands as a regular punter. Think I’ve seen every girl over the course of 9 years... before my favourite place was fun place in bearwood. I really try to please the girls, I’m polite and know how to make a girl enjoy! Recently, not sure what their recruitment policy is but not the same standards as before. Would go to sandys superstars in Manchester, or photogirls in London, but can’t get out long enough.. anyone recommend a top class outfit in Birmingham?

Offline Littlefoot

Sorry to put another negative post. Feel so incensed by this group. Used to love coming to divas! Claudia has always been my favourite!. I must have spent thousands as a regular punter. Think I’ve seen every girl over the course of 9 years... before my favourite place was fun place in bearwood. I really try to please the girls, I’m polite and know how to make a girl enjoy! Recently, not sure what their recruitment policy is but not the same standards as before. Would go to sandys superstars in Manchester, or photogirls in London, but can’t get out long enough.. anyone recommend a top class outfit in Birmingham?

What girl are you reviewing?

Offline Sebco

Freya Cummings, read my posts..feel ripped off

Offline Sebco

Rosa Bella is now my fave in Dudley

Offline Littlefoot

Freya Cummings, read my posts..feel ripped off

Is this a review?

Offline Littlefoot

Offline bops909

Would go to sandys superstars in Manchester,  but can’t get out long enough..

No you won't.

Sandy's has closed .

Rosa-Bella recently recommended to me a place in Lutterworth she used to work at. External Link/Members Only