Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Thai Kimmie recently?  (Read 5026 times)

Offline UK_T

Was in the wrong section before, hopefully I got it in the right place now?  :blush:

Hi everyone,

Having a major itch to spend some naughty time with a gorgeous Asian and one that's been on my hot list for a while is Thai Kimmie...

I have had mixed luck with Thai girls, some very bad some amazingly good so thought I would pick your brains about Kimmie in recent times (I saw some previous feedback, but appropriate some up to date knowledge).

I subscribed to her private gallery and she is 10000% my type, but before I go and book a few hours with her I need to know from anyone who has had experience if she genuinely does OWO & CIM?

How are her bookings handled? I hope its not a man answering like some other Thai girl called Lucy (I said I had the wrong number lol).

Alot of girls might state services on their page, but its not always the case when you get there (some of my most annoying meets that I have walked away from), hence why I am here.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks in advance all! 

Offline Marmalade

Have you tried searching?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11990.0
shows a bait and switch to someone who booked her. If that's ok with you go ahead. Relying on an Asian not to do a bait and switch is like thinking monosodium glutamate is a vitamin pill.

Now every time I look at her name it elides into External Link/Members Only  :scare:

Offline rkc86

The lady has been in my hot list but seem to be around U.K. Like to try anal with her too

Offline UK_T

Have you tried searching?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11990.0
shows a bait and switch to someone who booked her. If that's ok with you go ahead. Relying on an Asian not to do a bait and switch is like thinking monosodium glutamate is a vitamin pill.

Now every time I look at her name it elides into External Link/Members Only  :scare:

I know...  :cry:

I also did search before making the thread and saw that post, but I was hoping to get some recent feedback on her.

westbank

Having gone round the Thai circuit many times in Birmingham, I'd advise to select another. There are far better out there (Yomiko's on hols for a month, and is worth a punt)

Offline UK_T

Having gone round the Thai circuit many times in Birmingham, I'd advise to select another. There are far better out there (Yomiko's on hols for a month, and is worth a punt)

Yomiko looks great however doesn't offer the two main services I am after (OWO + CIM)  :dash:

Offline rnrn636

I saw her in Nottingham

She is tiny and good looking, photos are accurate.

Services are accurate. She takes anal. She does OWO to completion with CIM, Great attitutude and service. tries hard to please

I'd see her again

She answers the phone herself. I think she can be a little hard to contact though
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 10:02:43 am by rnrn636 »

Offline UK_T

I saw her in Nottingham

She is tiny and good looking, photos are accurate.

Services are accurate. She takes anal. She does OWO to completion with CIM, Great attitutude and service. tries hard to please

I'd see her again

She answers the phone herself. I think she can be a little hard to contact though

Much appreciated mate, will give her a try and report back.  :drinks:

Offline 25nicenfun

do you have to pay any extra with her for anal or cim I really wanna book everyone says good things about her just wanted to no if you have pay more for them

Offline 25nicenfun

Anyone ? Do you pay extra for anal and can she take it well ? I'm not to thick more long lol

Offline supercookie

Was in the wrong section before, hopefully I got it in the right place now?  :blush:

Hi everyone,

Having a major itch to spend some naughty time with a gorgeous Asian and one that's been on my hot list for a while is Thai Kimmie...

I have had mixed luck with Thai girls, some very bad some amazingly good so thought I would pick your brains about Kimmie in recent times (I saw some previous feedback, but appropriate some up to date knowledge).

I subscribed to her private gallery and she is 10000% my type, but before I go and book a few hours with her I need to know from anyone who has had experience if she genuinely does OWO & CIM?

How are her bookings handled? I hope its not a man answering like some other Thai girl called Lucy (I said I had the wrong number lol).

Alot of girls might state services on their page, but its not always the case when you get there (some of my most annoying meets that I have walked away from), hence why I am here.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks in advance all!

Does anbody have a profile link for the 'Lucy' you mention ? I'm intrigued to find out if this was the Thai girl I saw after I got switched after booking with the lovely Thai Kimmie. I have to say she was good...Lucy did brilliant OWO but I didnt ask for CIM

Offline Stapler

Is this the girl?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When I saw her some time ago she was known as Lucy4u

A man did answer the phone and she did OWO and CIM

...S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

NEWTOTHEPLACE

Yomiko looks great however doesn't offer the two main services I am after (OWO + CIM)  :dash:
did try a search for this girl but the realised it over a year old :( did she ever return?

Offline Jockey

I have not been contacting thai kimmie for like 1,5 weeks.

Every time I am getting told she is not working.. The operator gives me a day, when I contact on the day she gives me another day.

I am assuming shes not here? Maybe only come for aa short period.

Anyhowever never the less I said who else working and any deals your messing me about. She said 100. Gave me the address time and location. When I got there told me to wait 4 hours!

Sorry But I left as anyone would.

The glowing reviews of thai kimmie really make me want to see her as I need a girl who pumps it out no vanilla service.

I sadly cant get hold of her

Anyone know where she is / when can I catch her

Offline prince2

I have not been contacting thai kimmie for like 1,5 weeks.

Every time I am getting told she is not working.. The operator gives me a day, when I contact on the day she gives me another day.

I am assuming shes not here? Maybe only come for aa short period.

Anyhowever never the less I said who else working and any deals your messing me about. She said 100. Gave me the address time and location. When I got there told me to wait 4 hours!

Sorry But I left as anyone would.

The glowing reviews of thai kimmie really make me want to see her as I need a girl who pumps it out no vanilla service.

I sadly cant get hold of her

Anyone know where she is / when can I catch her

Kimmie was my one and only regular girl about 3 to 5 years ago. I saw Katie69 on Monday this week and she told me that Kimmie is back in Birmingham next week.

Offline Denholm

Anyone ? Do you pay extra for anal and can she take it well ? I'm not to thick more long lol

You don't pay extra and I've never had any problems from her with this service

Offline Denholm

Got a link for Yomiko? Or any other Thais you'd recommend? Always been pretty happy with the service from Kimmie but if there's better options I'm definitely open to trying them

Dekka

Bloody hell it must be 5 years since Yomiko was active. She was something special though.